TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
BlackBerry is struggling hard to stay relevant in an environment created by the likes of Apple and Google. However, ever since John Chen took over as BlackBerry's new CEO, things are looking better if not great.
At this year's MWC, BlackBerry announced its two affordable phones, dubbed the Z3 and Q20. Today, we've started hearing that BlackBerry is working on a new device called the "Windermere". In fact, we heard about this handset earlier this year from BGR. Yes, it's the same phone which would arrive with a QWERTY-keyboard.
If rumors are to be believed, the forthcoming BlackBerry Windermere will feature a 5-inch display. Further, the report also claims that the aspect ratio of the display is 1:1, which matches perfectly to previous leaks emerged in February.
According to N4BB, BlackBerry could make the device official as soon as possible. May be BlackBerry has already finalized the design. But for the time being, one should take this rumor with a pinch of salt. We've no further details related to device's internal hardware.
Earlier in the year, we saw a leaked image of the BlackBerry Windermere. The phone was said to sport a 5-inch display and a touch sensitive virtual QWERTY keyboard.
Previous reports in the past had suggested that the Windermere would come with three rows of touch sensitive keys, instead of four. Additionally, it is widely anticipated that the BlackBerry Windermere will let users to operate two apps simultaneously side-by-side.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!