TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
As the assured launch date by RIM, January 30, 2013 is drawing closer, the rumors and speculations have gone one step head from guessing on image leaks and renders. Recently, a drawing, which is close to the first official image of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone bearing the name Z10 has surfaced online.
According to a report by UnwiredView, a leaked press shot of a BlackBerry 10 L-Series handset marketed as The New BlackBerry Z10 has been posted by a Twitter user @evleaks. The render shows the handset in a couple of color options - black and white respectively. Besides the color options, the official image also shows the app switching pane and contact proflle page.
Further, the report also claims that the QWERTY keyboard equipped handset in the N-Series will be branded as BlackBerry X10.
BlackBerry 10 will offer a large catalogue of leading applications from across the globe and across categories including Games, Productivity, Social, Lifestyle and Leisure, Multimedia and Published Content, as well as applications designed for business and enterprise use.
Further, going by earlier records, L-series smartphone will have a 4.3 inch display with 1280 x 768 pixel resolution, dual core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable memory, 8MP rear camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and NFC.
However, all rumours will be put to rest on January 30, 2013 when RIM will not only officially release BlackBerry 10 alongisde the handsets that will be base on the OS.