TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Two days back, BlackBerry launched two new smartphones based on its new platform BlackBerry 10 - Z10 and Q10. Of the duo, Z10 with a full touchscreen display is the flagship smartphone, which being compared widely with other smartphone kings based on Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8 platforms.
As the camera is a main element in the smartphones, the folks Gizmodo have managed to perform hands-on testing with the newly launched BlackBerry Z10 and its rivals - Lumia 920, Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 and has posted the review on Twitter.
Gizmodo has taken a photo of an Assassin's Creed statue in a dimly lit room with the Z10, Lumia 920, iPhone 5, and Galaxy S3. Well, the results have shocked the tech world, why? Take a look at pictures below!
Lumia 920 has come out easily on top followed by the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3, while Z10 has landed firmly in last place. From the image below, it is hard to even make out the statue in the image captured by Z10.
This comes as a great shock as Z10 is comes with an 8MP rear camera and the Time Shift feature. The Time Shift technology allows users to capture a few snaps and then select the best one for each individual to create a perfect shot.