TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Two days back, BlackBerry launched two new smartphones based on its new platform BlackBerry 10 - Z10 and Q10. Of the duo, Z10 with a full touchscreen display is the flagship smartphone, which being compared widely with other smartphone kings based on Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8 platforms.
As the camera is a main element in the smartphones, the folks Gizmodo have managed to perform hands-on testing with the newly launched BlackBerry Z10 and its rivals - Lumia 920, Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 and has posted the review on Twitter.
Gizmodo has taken a photo of an Assassin's Creed statue in a dimly lit room with the Z10, Lumia 920, iPhone 5, and Galaxy S3. Well, the results have shocked the tech world, why? Take a look at pictures below!
Lumia 920 has come out easily on top followed by the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3, while Z10 has landed firmly in last place. From the image below, it is hard to even make out the statue in the image captured by Z10.
This comes as a great shock as Z10 is comes with an 8MP rear camera and the Time Shift feature. The Time Shift technology allows users to capture a few snaps and then select the best one for each individual to create a perfect shot.