TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
With an aim of increasing their sales during the ongoing festive season in India, most mobile phone manufacturers have already started offering various kinds of schemes and discounts to their customers.
Now BlackBerry, amidst all its troubles, has recently announced that it has slashed the prices of three of its latest BB10 devices. These include the Q10, Z10 and Q5. However, the limited offer is only valid till 30th October, 2013 and is only available to the company's existing BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 10 customers in India.
Accordingly, these customers can now buy the BlackBerry Z10 at Rs 29,000, Q10 at Rs 39,990 and the Q5 at Rs 22,699.
But strangely, at the moment, online retailer, Flipkart is selling the Z10 handset at lesser than the BlackBerry's official offer price at Rs. 27,500. While Q10 is being offered at Rs. 44,900 and Q5 at Rs. 23,500. So if you're interested in the Z10, then Flipkart has the best price. But if its the Q5 and Q10 that you're considering, BlackBerry's offer for enterprises would be a better choice.
Nokia has already been offering a 'Smart Buy' scheme since the beginning of this month wherein consumers can exchange their old handsets and get a discount of up to Rs. 10,000 on select Lumia phones. On the other hand, Samsung is bundling most of its phones with free accessories.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.