TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
With an aim of increasing their sales during the ongoing festive season in India, most mobile phone manufacturers have already started offering various kinds of schemes and discounts to their customers.
Now BlackBerry, amidst all its troubles, has recently announced that it has slashed the prices of three of its latest BB10 devices. These include the Q10, Z10 and Q5. However, the limited offer is only valid till 30th October, 2013 and is only available to the company's existing BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) 10 customers in India.
Accordingly, these customers can now buy the BlackBerry Z10 at Rs 29,000, Q10 at Rs 39,990 and the Q5 at Rs 22,699.
But strangely, at the moment, online retailer, Flipkart is selling the Z10 handset at lesser than the BlackBerry's official offer price at Rs. 27,500. While Q10 is being offered at Rs. 44,900 and Q5 at Rs. 23,500. So if you're interested in the Z10, then Flipkart has the best price. But if its the Q5 and Q10 that you're considering, BlackBerry's offer for enterprises would be a better choice.
Nokia has already been offering a 'Smart Buy' scheme since the beginning of this month wherein consumers can exchange their old handsets and get a discount of up to Rs. 10,000 on select Lumia phones. On the other hand, Samsung is bundling most of its phones with free accessories.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.