TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
BlackBerry Z10 Receives A Staggering Price Cut To Rs 17,990 in India
BlackBerry might have some fresh plans for this year. Over the past year, the company has been unfortunately sinking down in a very unexpected manner. While on the other hand, trying to compensate on the losses from smartphones, BlackBerry has been constantly making its BBM app more active in almost all the other smartphone platforms.
Now the company has chopped down the price of its first full touch screen BB10 device BlackBerry Z10 to a mouth watering price of Rs. 17,990 in India. The device which was initially launched with a price tag or Rs. 40,000 is now available with a massive 60% less price. But it should be noted that the device will be selling in at the new price for only 60 days limited time. Thus if you are looking out to buy a high-end smartphone, this wouldn't be a wrong choice even if you drop down your budget to mid-price range.
The BlackBerry Z10 has received several price cuts in the past couple of months of which this one is the best for the consumers in India.
For those interested here is a brief rundown on the specs of the device:
The BlackBerry Z10 comes with a 4.2-inch display having a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixel. It is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM along with a MicroSD card slot that supports up to 32GB of additional storage. It runs on the latest BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2.1. There's an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front facing shooter.
Other connectivity options include: HDMI port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and it is powered by a removable 1,800 mAh battery. Moreover, with the new OS you also have the option of side-loading any Android apps.
So this can be taken as a high-end Android phone at a mid-range price. Also add a n enhanced security and mail features of the Blackberry.