TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Despite having to struggle for its survival, BlackBerry is facing, it has still managed to come up with its new handset BlackBerry Z30. The handset is not launched as of now but since the device has recently been spotted in the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) it looks like it is close to being announced globally. It has already got approval from the FCC and can bee seen in three different variants, viz. L6ARFY110LW, L6ARFW120LW, and L6ARFX100LW.
The first two models are listed with support for 4G 1,700MHz and 2,600MHz frequencies, which would make them fit for the networks of wireless carriers Telus, Rogers, and Bell in Canada. While the other model L6ARFX100LW comes with the support for Verizon's network. However, when it comes to the model which will be launched in GSM carrier in the US, the company has not announced it yet.
Apart form that the FCC reports also shows the that the BlackBerry Z30 to come with several connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and GPS receiver. And since the specs of the handset is no more a mystery, lets take a look at the specs of the handset once again:
BlackBerry Z30 will hit the market soon and will come packed with 5-inch full HD touchscreen display and will be powered by 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus processor inside. The processor is quite uncompetitive when it is compared to the Snapdragon 800 featuring in most of the latest devices. The device will also be supported by a 2GB of RAM, as well as 16GB of internal storage capacity which can be further expanded upto 64GB using microSD card. Surely, the handset will run on BlackBerry 10.2 OS and will feature a 8-megapixel rear camera capable of recording video at 1080p quality. The device also comes with a 2MP front facing shooter.