TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Despite having to struggle for its survival, BlackBerry is facing, it has still managed to come up with its new handset BlackBerry Z30. The handset is not launched as of now but since the device has recently been spotted in the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) it looks like it is close to being announced globally. It has already got approval from the FCC and can bee seen in three different variants, viz. L6ARFY110LW, L6ARFW120LW, and L6ARFX100LW.
The first two models are listed with support for 4G 1,700MHz and 2,600MHz frequencies, which would make them fit for the networks of wireless carriers Telus, Rogers, and Bell in Canada. While the other model L6ARFX100LW comes with the support for Verizon's network. However, when it comes to the model which will be launched in GSM carrier in the US, the company has not announced it yet.
Apart form that the FCC reports also shows the that the BlackBerry Z30 to come with several connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and GPS receiver. And since the specs of the handset is no more a mystery, lets take a look at the specs of the handset once again:
BlackBerry Z30 will hit the market soon and will come packed with 5-inch full HD touchscreen display and will be powered by 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus processor inside. The processor is quite uncompetitive when it is compared to the Snapdragon 800 featuring in most of the latest devices. The device will also be supported by a 2GB of RAM, as well as 16GB of internal storage capacity which can be further expanded upto 64GB using microSD card. Surely, the handset will run on BlackBerry 10.2 OS and will feature a 8-megapixel rear camera capable of recording video at 1080p quality. The device also comes with a 2MP front facing shooter.