TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
BlackBerry Z30 has been leaking online quite often these days and now one more leak has surfaced online. Infact, this time around, the device has been spotted in a video along with the specs. This could be a last player for BlackBerry this year which could possibly play a major role in the ever growing smartphone arena.
<center><center><center><center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gC6D0B6svW4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center></center></center>
Earlier also known by the BlackBerry A10 or Aristo, BlackBerry Z30 has made quite an impression because of the 5 Inch display factor which BlackBerry didn't have. However, the Z30 can be said to be the improved variant of the Z10 which comes with 4.2 Inch display.
Moreover, after looking at the recent video leak by 4Leakz, the handset is pretty much like the older Z10 however, there are mild differences. More, importantly, the publisher of the video also says that the handset is also known as the X00. Further, it is also mentioned to comes with the 5 inch Super AMOLED screen, 2GB RAM, and a 2800 mAh battery. The back of the phablet sports a carbon fiber feel, and seems to be pretty thin. Moreover, the latest device will surely run on the Blackberry 10 OS or the 10.2.
On the other hand, captees report says that the phablet would come with a 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, 1.7GHz dual-core processor and an incredible quad-core GPU (name unknown). The publication further states that the device would house an internal storage capacity of 16GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card and there would also be a microHDMI port.
Other rumors suggests, the handset to come with 8-mega pixel rear camera and 2-mega pixel front facing shooter. Connectivity options could include 4G LTE, WiFi, NFC and other regular features.