TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
BlackBerry urgently needs to announce a successor to Z10 in the coming days. The Canada-based tech vendor has failed to ignite interest in the consumer market with Q10 and Z10; however, BlackBerry Bold maker does have Q5 under its kitty to attack mid-range Android devices. At this crucial time, the troubled tech vendor requires a new flagship handset.
GizBot informed you many a times about BlackBerry A10, an upcoming successor to Z10. Yes, it's coming soon, but BlackBerry is yet to accept to the fact that there is a premium phone ready at their R&D labs. Now CrackBerry forum members were found discussing about the naming scheme behind BlackBerry Z30.
Apparently, the so-called BlackBerry A10 will be known as Z30, the much needed successor to Z10. One of the CrackBerry forum member have found leaked files within OS that contain real name - Z30. In addition, a video render that possibility related to BlackBerry Z30 has been uploaded on YouTube.
The BlackBerry Z30 will indeed be called as a true successor to Z10, when arrives later this year. The phone is said to have a 5-inch 720p HD display, 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM, an 8-mega pixel rear facing camera and 2-mega pixel front facing shooter, 16GB of internal memory ( expandable up to 64GB via microSD cards), a 2,800mAh Li Ion battery, 4G LTE , WFi, among other talked about features.
BlackBerry Z10 should be placed between Z10 and Q10, in terms of design and build quality. Recently, a Vietnam-based Twitter user Vũ Thạnh (@nvthanh1994) managed to leak three pictures of BlackBerry A10.
Apart from the coming of BlackBerry Z30, one could see the revival of BB 10 OS in the form of 10.2v. International media is speculating November release date of Z30, while GizBot believes that BlackBerry may announce Z30 in the first week of September. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.