TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
BSNL has brought out its latest pre paid Student Plan. Through this, your cellphone experience is much more enhanced & fulfilling. Thus, technology can be used effectively with the new BSNL Student plan.
This tariff plan is applicable for Kolkata customers.
The details of this new tariff plans are:
Recharge amount: Rs 40
Validity Period: 30 days
Free Talktime: Rs 0
Benefits: Free Voice call On-net in Rs. 30, Off-net in Rs. 10, 300 Local and 300 National sms free to BSNL, Reduced call charges to 5 friends and family BSNL numbers - 3 On-net Numbers Rs.0.10, 2 Off-net Numbers Rs.0.30, Reduced call charges on 1 STD BSNL number (Rs./Min) - 0.30
Local BSNL to BSNL calls: 0.40 Paise/sec
Local BSNL to other numbers: 0.60P/sec
Local BSNL to Landline numbers: 0.60P/sec STD BSNL to BSNL: 0.40P/sec STD BSNL to other numbers: 0.60P/sec STD BSNL to Landline numbers: 0.60P/sec
Local Roaming outgoing: 0.60 P for all networks
STD Roaming Outgoing: 0.80 P for all networks
Incoming Roaming: 0.60 P for all networks
Local SMS: 0.05 P
National SMS: 0.50 P
International SMS: Rs 3
Local Roaming: 0.50 P
National Roaming: Rs 3
International Roaming: Rs 5
The tariff plan is amongst the best tariff plans in the country. So switch to BSNL today.