TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
What if Motorola gets to make the next Nexus? Then, one would immediately recapitulate the Moto X in this regard. Moreover, what if it wouldn't be anything like Moto X? Then it's actually a phenomena to be curious about.
Right now, this may not be the question one may look answer for but according to Taylor Wimberly, who has been credible enough, going by his past leaks that came to be true regarding the Moto X, Motorola is coming up with the Nexus 4 successor by Q4 2013. Right now, there is no information attached to the statement but again Taylor Wimberly past records make us believe him.
On the other hand, multiple report that sprung up around July when LG G2 was taking a toll, said that Google Nexus 4 successor would be LG Nexus 5 and it would be coming this year based on the G2, just like the current Nexus 4 was based on the ecosystem of LG Optimus G. However, the new rumors about Motorola Nexus 5, leave very less room for making a guess as to which Nexus will come this year.
Especially, with Google acquiring Motorola, possibility are that a Moto Nexus 5 would arrive on the showgrounds, carrying the similar form factor, just like the newly launched Moto X. But at the same time, Taylor didn't forget to mention that, "Motorola will release a Nexus smartphone in Q4 (that is not the Moto X)." This is exactly what he reportedly posted on his account.
Further, going by the rumors floating around the tech space, the Motorola manufacture Google branded next Nexus is speculated to sport a 5-inch Full HD display, 13MP camera, the most recent Android operating system, 2.3GHz eight-core processor, 3GB RAM, 4G/LTE in three variants including 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal memory. Watch out Samsung!
Stay tuned for more updates on GizBot.