TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Indian smartphone vendors - Intex and Spice have already announced their ultra-affordable smartphones based on Mozilla's Firefox OS. Now looks like another native manufacturer who's making rounds in the media these days is planning to launch a rival device against the newly launched Intex Cloud FX and Spice Fire One Mi-FX 1 smartphones.
Yes, we're talking about Celkon, which has launched a series of affordable Android KitKat based smartphones in India, in the recent past. And now the company is planning to dent the Firefox OS-based smartphone competition with a new budget smartphone launch based on Android Jelly Bean.
Yes, GizBot has got hold of an exclusive press shot of the upcoming handset which is Celkon A352E dubbed as Celkon Nova One. First we thought its an Android One based smartphone, however as per our source, Celkon is planning to launch Nova One as a Jelly Bean phone at a price of Firefox phone.
It will be priced around Rs 2,299 and will be launched in September second week. Celkon Nova One would feature 3.5 inch screen display, a single core processor, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 2MP camera, no front camera, external memory expandable up to 16GB and 1,400 mAh battery.
Celkon has outwardly taken a latent challenge to beat the sales of the Intex and Spice (Firefox) phones in India with the launch of its latest range. The teaser like image also incorporates a letter that says, the device will be released in 10 days from now, which would be September 4th.
Until we get hold of further information about the device, you can stay tuned to GizBot for more exclusive updates!