- 11 min ago OnePlus 7 Pro Receives 4th Consecutive Software Update In Last 30 Days
- 4 hrs ago Buying Guide – Bestselling Wireless Earbuds In Q1 2019
- 8 hrs ago How To Get Airtel 4G Services In Lakshadweep Islands
- 10 hrs ago Play Google Pay Tez Shots Cricket Game – How To Win Scratch Cards Up To Rs. 3,300
- News Nations which invest in strong judicial infrastructure will enjoy stability: CJI
- Sports Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Celkon C999, a small but compact dual SIM phone
When it comes to dual SIM phones, there are many manufactures in India that rolls out such devices. The advantages of these desi mobile phones are that they are packed with features but come with a very affordable price tag. They will have a moderately good spec list too. Celkon has launched many dual SIM models in India and their latest offering is a QWERTY keypad model termed as Celkon C999.
This small and compact mobile phone packs in enough features to enjoy it as an entertainment device as well as an everyday business tool.
Features and specifications of Celkon C999
240 x 320 pixels
Only GSM, but dual SIM supported
2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
Max of 16 GB
All standard connectivity options available
Provision of 3.5 mm jack
Lithium ion battery
Stand by time
Max of 5 hours
112 x 60 x 12.5 mm
The mobile comes in an all black colour scheme with a very curvy physical design. A full QWERTY keypad is provided just below the display. The keys are big enough and well spaced so easy typing is guaranteed. An optical track pad is also provided to provide easy access to menus and options. The display is touch screen type and that too can be used for navigation. At about 100 grams the phone is sufficiently light and is very much compact.
The display has a size of 2.4 inches and packs in a resolution of about 240 x 320 pixels. The effective pixel density is at about 167 pixels per inch. There are two cameras in the phone. The main camera is situated at the back portion and has a resolution of 2 mega pixels. It can take images with a maximum clarity of 1600 x 1200 pixels.
The camera has video recording capabilities too. The secondary camera is placed at the front and is mainly meant for video calling. The phone runs in Rtos operating system. A multimedia player and built in FM radio is provided for entertainment purposes.
Celkon C999 comes with a price tag of within Rs. 5,000/-.