TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Hyderabad based Indian smartphone manufacturer Celkon has launched its multi-language supporting phone called C76. The feature phone precisely comes with 7 regional languages- Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada.
The handset which priced at very less price of Rs 1,899 will be available in two colors viz. chocolate and silver, and black and silver.
Since it is a feature phone, the C76 doesn't have much features to talk about. However, it comes packed with a 2.8-inch display and supports a wireless FM and also features a dual SIM slot.
There is also a presence of 1.3 megapixel rear camera. The company has not specified on the internal storage but it is claimed to be expandable up to 16GB. For connectivity, you might have to use Bluetooth and WAP/GPRS only. The phones is powered by a 1400mAh battery.
Commenting at the launch, Mr Y Guru, Chairman and Managing director, Celkon Mobiles said, "Introducing a multi-lingual phone will reach out to the majority people spread across the regional boundaries. This will enable users to send text messages in their respective mother tongue and perform other linguistic activity."