TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Hyderabad based Indian smartphone manufacturer Celkon has launched its multi-language supporting phone called C76. The feature phone precisely comes with 7 regional languages- Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada.
The handset which priced at very less price of Rs 1,899 will be available in two colors viz. chocolate and silver, and black and silver.
Since it is a feature phone, the C76 doesn't have much features to talk about. However, it comes packed with a 2.8-inch display and supports a wireless FM and also features a dual SIM slot.
There is also a presence of 1.3 megapixel rear camera. The company has not specified on the internal storage but it is claimed to be expandable up to 16GB. For connectivity, you might have to use Bluetooth and WAP/GPRS only. The phones is powered by a 1400mAh battery.
Commenting at the launch, Mr Y Guru, Chairman and Managing director, Celkon Mobiles said, "Introducing a multi-lingual phone will reach out to the majority people spread across the regional boundaries. This will enable users to send text messages in their respective mother tongue and perform other linguistic activity."