TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Back in August, GizBot carried an exclusive story, where we said that Celkon would launch its new device called the Millennium Ultra Q500 soon. GizBot also highlighted the important specs of the handset along with a price tag.
The company has now launched the same handset in India with the same specs as we had earlier informed. The Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500 comes in white color and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It is exclusively available for purchase via popular online retailer Snapdeal.
Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500: Key Specifications
The Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500 sports a 5-inch IPS OGS display offering an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with VideoCore IV GPU. The device would also offer a smooth multi-tasking function as it uses 2GB of RAM and obviously, it runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS.
Even the imaging aspect of the handset is pretty decent with the inclusion of 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing snapper.
Internal storage capacity seats at 16GB, but it is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and it is a Dual SIM smartphone. The device which measures 8mm thick draws its energy from a 2500 mAh battery.
Celkon has sternly covering the low-end handset market with its several new Android KitKat powered smartphones. This is possibly the seventh device that the company has launched in the row this year. Moreover, the company which prefers to be the market leader in the low-end KitKat smartphone market segment has also told GizBot about its upcoming Windows Phone device, which is due to launch next month.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!