TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In a recent development, Celkon Mobiles, Hyderabad based Indian smartphone maker has launched the AR45, the first of its RahmanIshq series of phones at glitzy event in Kolkata. And yes, as suspected, the handset was launched by the maestro himself. Another note worthy detail of the launch was that it was the country's first ever 4D holographic product launch.
Talking about the handset and its specifications, it has a generous 4.5-inch display. For processing, it uses a 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor and has Dual SIM capability with Dual SIM Standby. The handset comes pre-loaded with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). At 9.9mm thick, the design is somewhat sleek. For imaging, it calls upon a 5-megapixel rear camera. For storing all your media, the handset comes with 4GB of internal storage.
And here's the important part, the device comes with dual speakers with a K-class amplifier. All this means that you're going to get a good round of sound out of the handset. Each handset will also come pre-loaded with AR Rahman's chartbusters.
There's even a nice Shake to Transfer feature which enables users to transfer data by shaking the phone. Other connectivity options include the usual suspects, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Celkon AR45 -- Price and Availability
The Celkon AR45 will retail at Rs. 7,999. It will be available instores starting from October. Celkon plans to launch more RahmanIshq series of smartphones soon.
Celkon AR45 -- Competition
Given its price point, the device will compete against handsets like Samsung's Galaxy S Duos, Sony Xperia E, Xolo Q800 and Micromax's Canvas 2 A110.