TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
In a recent development, Celkon Mobiles, Hyderabad based Indian smartphone maker has launched the AR45, the first of its RahmanIshq series of phones at glitzy event in Kolkata. And yes, as suspected, the handset was launched by the maestro himself. Another note worthy detail of the launch was that it was the country's first ever 4D holographic product launch.
Talking about the handset and its specifications, it has a generous 4.5-inch display. For processing, it uses a 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor and has Dual SIM capability with Dual SIM Standby. The handset comes pre-loaded with Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). At 9.9mm thick, the design is somewhat sleek. For imaging, it calls upon a 5-megapixel rear camera. For storing all your media, the handset comes with 4GB of internal storage.
And here's the important part, the device comes with dual speakers with a K-class amplifier. All this means that you're going to get a good round of sound out of the handset. Each handset will also come pre-loaded with AR Rahman's chartbusters.
There's even a nice Shake to Transfer feature which enables users to transfer data by shaking the phone. Other connectivity options include the usual suspects, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Celkon AR45 -- Price and Availability
The Celkon AR45 will retail at Rs. 7,999. It will be available instores starting from October. Celkon plans to launch more RahmanIshq series of smartphones soon.
Celkon AR45 -- Competition
Given its price point, the device will compete against handsets like Samsung's Galaxy S Duos, Sony Xperia E, Xolo Q800 and Micromax's Canvas 2 A110.