TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
TCL Communication, designer and manufacturer of ALCATEL ONE TOUCH branded mobile devices, announced recently the latest devices in their ONE TOUCH Scribe smartphone series - the ONE TOUCH Scribe X and the ONE TOUCH Scribe HD-LTE. The devices will be shown for the first time at this year's Consumer Electronics Show 2013.
The ONE TOUCH SCRIBE series was designed to enable people to express themselves in a new way, offering a perfect balance between slim design, large display, outstanding performance, and rich user experience.
The ONE TOUCH Scribe X provides a truly enhanced user experience with a 5" full HD 1080p display screen for impressively rich graphics and a 12MP camera for crystal clear photography.
Together with a 720p HD front camera, a 1.4GHz quad-core CPU, the feature-rich device will come loaded with a full set of creative features and accessories that will enable users to create movies, edit photos and connect wirelessly to their TV's to extended the device's entertainment capabilities. The ONE TOUCH ScribeHD-LTE provides high-speed data performance with no compromise to its stunning and slim form factor.
"The ALCATEL ONE TOUCH brand prides itself on the commitment to bring consumers innovation and quality in mobile technology, at a great price," said Dan Dery, Chief Marketing Officer. "The ONE TOUCH Scribe series truly showcases this value proposition offering a very broad selection of options to consumers: 4G, LTE, and a version with a more advanced feature set. All of which are offered with a full eco-system of accessories (pens, Wifi Display dongles for wireless connection to TV and a large catalog of Magic-Flips)."