TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The highly rumored Sony Xperia Z has been spotted early on the company's booth at the CES 2013 trade show going to be held in Las Vegas, starting tomorrow. The upcoming handset has witnessed plenty of photo leaks in the recent past, where reports offered a glimpse of the 5 inch display device and its other features. Reports were also widespread that Xperia Z will be announced by the Japanese tech giant at the CES 2013.
The latest on the much awaited smartphone comes from an Engadget report citing a tipster, that it has been spotted at the Sony booth at Las Vegas Convention Center.
Previously known as Sony Xperia Yuga, the Xperia Z is expected to arrive with a stunning 5 inch capacitive touchscreen display that supports full HD (1080p) resolution, 1.5GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear camera, 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and more.
Moreover, the Xperia Z smartphone is rumored to get Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP55 and IP57 certification ensuring that it is dust proof and water resistant.
The handset is also rumored to feature a glass panel at the back similar to that of iPhone 4S and Nexus 4. The addition of a glass panel makes the design of the handset quite appealing. However, there are many disadvantages that can outweigh that sole feature as the glass panel might make the handset susceptible to cracks and damages and also require the users to handle it with utmost care.
Additionally, Sony is rumored to announce the Xperia ZL at the event, which from leaks appears to be a more-compact version of the Xperia Z. Press photos of both handsets were leaked last week, making them look particularly appealing.