- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern offer Bale escape from Madrid
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
CES 2014: ZTE BlueWatch SmartWatch and Unique Hotspot cum Projector Goes Official
Chinese tech firm, ZTE had been in news for its upcoming smartwatch for quite sometime. Now at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014, ZTE finally revealed the yet to be finalized wearable computing device, codenamed BlueWatch. Also, the manufacture announced a portable hotspot that doubles as projector. Let's take a look at the specifications and features of both the devices!
This year at the CES, ZTE has managed to unveil its first generation smartwatch, the ZTE BlueWatch. It's not a typical smartwatch you would've imagined. The ergonomics of BlueWatch matches that to the existing Pebble smartwatch. Early reports suggest that ZTE hasn't finalized the design of BlueWatch just yet.
So the model demoed at the CES is a prototype model, not the retail version. This also means that the supported software needs to be polished. Just like the Pebble watch, ZTE's BlueWatch uses an e-paper display. The watch does have a magnetic charger on the sides.
You cannot de-attach wristband, so those who wish to glamorize the watch by using matching wristbands, are at a disadvantageous position. The device does not have a SIM card; however the watch will fetch notifications and Facebook feeds via Bluetooth connectivity. As of now, ZTE has no plans to bring the device outside China. Watch this space for more.
ZTE Portable Hotspot cum Projector
At the CES, ZTE also announced that the company will release a hotspot, which will feature a projector under the hood. Though it sounds amusing; however, ZTE says that the device will be launched in USA this year.
The ZTE Hotspot projector can beam 120-inch video/pictures content on nearby flat surfaces. It's a square shaped tiny device. Also place upwards, there is a 4-inch color display having a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels.
The hotspot is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and up to 8 users can use the device, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The makers have added a 5,000mAh battery fitted inside. Other connectivity options include: HDMI, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Display, amongst others. No update around its retail price or exact retail availability.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!