TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
China Telecom which is the smallest of the three carriers in the country has announced that it has combined with Apple Inc and has signed an agreement with the company to sell the iPhones in China which is the largest mobile phone market in the world.
The applications for iPhone 4S will be accepted online from March 2nd and the carrier will start the sales on March 9th. This new agreement will break the previous one, that is the exclusive right to sell iconic Apple smartphone in the country.
China being the largest mobile phone market in the world has experienced a 1.2% increase per month in the number of mobile subscribers landing up to 987.58 million last month. This is a record that contains the services offered by all the three telecom operators.