TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
China Telecom which is the smallest of the three carriers in the country has announced that it has combined with Apple Inc and has signed an agreement with the company to sell the iPhones in China which is the largest mobile phone market in the world.
The applications for iPhone 4S will be accepted online from March 2nd and the carrier will start the sales on March 9th. This new agreement will break the previous one, that is the exclusive right to sell iconic Apple smartphone in the country.
China being the largest mobile phone market in the world has experienced a 1.2% increase per month in the number of mobile subscribers landing up to 987.58 million last month. This is a record that contains the services offered by all the three telecom operators.