TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Recently, the most trusted leakster @evleaks have posted the list of codenames of the upcoming devices from various manufacturers on Twitter. This has already created a stir on online tech world. To be exact, the post reads "Some new codenames: Nokia Rivendale. HTC Z4. Amazon GLP70. Lenovo Aupres & Snoopy."
However, the Twitter user has just mentioned the codenames as of now and there are no further information on any of the devices that the are aforementioned.
As of now, the only gossip is about the Nokia Rivendale and the only reason why the Nokia Rivendale is occupying the rumor is because of the words spoken by the Nokia Chief Executive a week back when Nokia 1020 was announced.
Stephen Elop had then said, "Nokia is planning its next major launch later this year with AT&T and it would be even bigger than the Lumia 1020". The folks at phonearena has neatly connected the dots and brought the image of the aluminum case of the smartphone with a Nokia 1020 kind of looks.
This was actually the same image that was leaked a month ago and the rumors that came along with the casing was that the 1020 was coming with the same build. But now speculations point at what @evleaks called Nokia Rivendale.
However, there is no evidence with regards to the rumor and the codenames leak. Moreover, as said earlier, no information has been available regarding the specs but @evleaks is likely to come up with more leaks soon.
For more updates, stay tuned to GizBot.