TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
HTC One X and HTC One S are the two latest Android smartphones of HTC. Both these handsets run on ICS platform. Coming to CPU details, HTC One S has got a Dual core processor. On the other hand, HTC One X houses a Quad core processor.
The other specs of both these smartphones are listed below.
[superchart id=5 posts=14621,15638]
As expected HTC One X is priced at around Rs. 30,000 which is slightly higher than the One S price of around Rs. 32,000/-.