TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Comparison of HTC One X and HTC One S smartphones
HTC One X and HTC One S are the two latest Android smartphones of HTC. Both these handsets run on ICS platform. Coming to CPU details, HTC One S has got a Dual core processor. On the other hand, HTC One X houses a Quad core processor.
The other specs of both these smartphones are listed below.
[superchart id=5 posts=14621,15638]
As expected HTC One X is priced at around Rs. 30,000 which is slightly higher than the One S price of around Rs. 32,000/-.