TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Comparing two most popular high end smartphones is not an easy task. iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S2 are stiff competitors in the high end smartphone segment of mobile market with 3G features. Both these handsets were released last year and are still in high demand with its key specs.
[superchart id=5 posts=373,9276]
iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S2 support rear and front camera. There is no external supported feature with iPhone 4S whereas Samsung Galaxy S2 supports external storage with card slots. There is no FM radio with iPhone 4S unlike Samsung Galaxy S2. All other specs of these handsets are quite comparable and similar. However Samsung has been able to price the handset quite competitively in the market.
Apple and Samsung have brought a good mobile experience for youngsters with their user friendly gadgets.