TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S3
Having trouble in selecting between the most anticipated phone of 2012, the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the revolutionary Asus Padfone? The video below shows a quick comparison of the two great smartphones. The Galaxy S2, the best selling smartphone of 2011 is also included in the video just to make it interesting.
As per the video shot at Computex 2012, the Galaxy S3 is the most attractive of the three. It has a stunning 4.8 inch Super AMOLED Plus display. If use the Galaxy S3, you will never be interested in the smaller handsets including its predecessor, the Galaxy S2, suggests the video. The Galaxy S2 has a slower processor and is ruled out when it is compared with the other two smartphone giants.
However, the Asus Padfone is a good choice, though it is smaller in size. Those users who prefer a smaller device with flexibility will definitely like this device. Especially, its shape shifting feature is interesting. It comes with a docking station that converts the smartphone into a tablet. This feature will definitely attract more users.
The Asus Padfone is priced slightly higher than the Galaxy S3, but it includes a docking station, a tablet and a smartphone. Whatever it may be, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best one in the trio when it comes to performance.