TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Cruiser Air Black, a Premium phone from Gresso
Cruiser Air Black is a premium phone from Gresso which is launched as a limited edition phone with just 555 pieces. The right side of the phone case comes engraved with a unique number giving authenticity to each of the phones. This unique number provides credibility along with an exclusive value for each of the handsets.
The phone blends the spirit of courage as well as luxury traditions. The external appearance is the sole factor contributing to the hefty price tag. The basic features of this stylish phone are also quite attractive. The phone comes with a brilliant design, top class multimedia features and runs on Symbian S40 OS.
- 2 inch display with 240*320 pixels offers impressive display screen
- Symbian S40 operating system
- Internal memory of 30 MB
- Expanded up to 2 GB using microSD cards
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Device Measures 121*46*12 mm and weighs 106 grams
- Li-ion 860 mAh battery
The display of this Cruiser Air Black handset is moulded out of solid tempered glass plates. Anodising process and hard milling technology are also implemented for providing protective and decorative coating. Its 2 inch display with 240*320 pixels offers impressive display screen functionality.
The strength of the glass is really notable as its manufacture has included tempering at 800 °С followed by rapid cooling. The exterior of the phone features a deep dark colour as a result of special tinting technology. The round Cruiser keys remind us of aircraft control buttons made of steel. A glossy and smooth surface effect can be experienced as the 21 keys are hand polished.
Cruiser Air Black handset measures 121*46*12 mm and weighs 106 grams. The Symbian S40 operating system provides standard features on this new phone. The phone comes with an internal memory of 30 MB and can be expanded up to 2 GB using microSD cards. Wireless transfer of phone data is possible with Bluetooth 2.0.
Cruiser Air Black handset has a pretty good multimedia segment consisting of a camera of 2MP for capturing impressive frames. Apart from music and video playback options, the handset also features FM stereo radio to facilitate options for listening to the latest music, news, game commentary etc. The phone has other interesting features too like Voice recorder, Voice commands and built in speakers. The Li-ion 860 mAh battery allows a talk time of up to 5 hours and a standby time of 300 hours.
Cruiser Air Black handset can be purchased at a hefty price of around Rs. 94,000/-.