TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Cygnett, one of the most popular international digital accessories brands, has launched the Alternate series of iPhone 5S and 5 cases in India. These cases come with a three piece casing, one for the body and two pieces for the top and bottom ends. Thus the new iPhone case lets you alternate between Work and Play.
'Play' because each Alternate case features two pairs of ends in Alternate colors, a screen protector and Cygnett's Lifetime Guarantee. And the cases have perfectly cut holes to access the hardware buttons and also for the camera. This case makes it easy to dock and change the accent of your iPhone.
Apple iPhone 5 and 5S come with the same size and dimension and thus the casing will jut fit perfectly to both the devices. To talk about the color profile, the Cygnett Alternate cases come in three variants: Grey with Black and Lime ends, Silver with White and Blue ends and Pink with White and Pop Pink ends.
The Alternate two tone dockable case is available at Rs 2,499 and it is available across all the major cities from outlets and online retailers. TO be precise, the company said that the cases are available across all the major centers like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata. Consumers can buy the product from outlets like Croma, Staples, Jumbo and most Apple Stores across the country. Cygnett also sells from major travel retailers at airports like WHSmith and Buddy retail and leading e-commerce portals like Daily Objects, Amazon, Flipkart, Infibeam and Yebhi .