TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Mobile phones are an essential part of our everyday life. Without mobile phones, our lives would come to a virtual standstill. In today's world, people prefer to carry their data in their mobile phones. But what if that data is lost? What if the mobile phone itself is lost? How to backup data?. Below we provide you a list of easy steps following which your mobile phone data can be backed up efficiently. The steps that aid in this are:
1) Using e-mail and associated services: Using e-mail is the best and the topmost solution to backing up mobile data. There are various services such as Google Mobile Sync that let you backup data from devices such as iPhone, Blackberry & certain Nokia & Windows Phones. Blackberry also provides apps such as Blackberry Protect & the Blackberry Enterprise server exclusively for this purpose. Thus using e-mail services all your favorite data in mobiles can be backed up.
2 ) Use SD Cards & SIM card readers: Save all your data on SD cards and store a copy of this data in your computer. Using SD cards, your data can even be transferred to other mobile handsets. One new innovation which aids in mobile data backup is the SIM card readers that allows backing up of SIM card data.
3) Online Sync Services & Cloud Backup: Various mobile companies have come up with cloud services which offers mobile data backup. One such solution is the Rseven which saves data like e-mail, call log data, contacts, messages, calendar entries etc. You cold also opt for applications such as DropBox, SugarSync & iDrive.
Thus, use the above mobile data backup services & ensure that your mobile data stays safe.