TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Mobile phones are an essential part of our everyday life. Without mobile phones, our lives would come to a virtual standstill. In today's world, people prefer to carry their data in their mobile phones. But what if that data is lost? What if the mobile phone itself is lost? How to backup data?. Below we provide you a list of easy steps following which your mobile phone data can be backed up efficiently. The steps that aid in this are:
1) Using e-mail and associated services: Using e-mail is the best and the topmost solution to backing up mobile data. There are various services such as Google Mobile Sync that let you backup data from devices such as iPhone, Blackberry & certain Nokia & Windows Phones. Blackberry also provides apps such as Blackberry Protect & the Blackberry Enterprise server exclusively for this purpose. Thus using e-mail services all your favorite data in mobiles can be backed up.
2 ) Use SD Cards & SIM card readers: Save all your data on SD cards and store a copy of this data in your computer. Using SD cards, your data can even be transferred to other mobile handsets. One new innovation which aids in mobile data backup is the SIM card readers that allows backing up of SIM card data.
3) Online Sync Services & Cloud Backup: Various mobile companies have come up with cloud services which offers mobile data backup. One such solution is the Rseven which saves data like e-mail, call log data, contacts, messages, calendar entries etc. You cold also opt for applications such as DropBox, SugarSync & iDrive.
Thus, use the above mobile data backup services & ensure that your mobile data stays safe.