TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Hyderabad-based Celkon Mobiles is among the newbie smartphones maker in India. The company just shipped its Signature Two A500, one of the affordable Android Kitkat smartphones we've seen in a while.
Coming this August 24, Celkon will add add yet another mid-range handset in its portfolio, a top executive over at Celkon Mobiles told GizBot.
To be called as Celkon Millennium Ultra Q500 , the forthcoming flagship phone will arrive with a 5-inch HD screen and quad-core processor under the hood.
The company executive at Celkon who choose to remain anonymous told GizBot, "We'll launch the new Millennium Ultra Q500 on August 24 at Rs. 9,999". Furthermore, we're also informed that a leading online retailer will start taking pre-bookings for Celkon Millennium Q500 from August 14.
Additionally GizBot got hold off a leaked picture of the upcoming smartphone, which is scheduled to hit retail shelves later this month.
Spec-wise, the forthcoming handset sports a 5-inch IPS HD ( 720p) resolution display. Under the hood, there is a quad-core processor ( unspecified chipset), paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM. Obviously the device will run on the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat out-of-the box.
As of writing, others key specs and features are still unclear, though we'd be highly surprised if this very phone didn't come with a 13MP camera and a large battery fitted inside.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more exclusive updates!