TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
In September 2013, during the IFA event which took place in Berlin, Chinese manufacturer Lenovo showcased it's slimmest smartphone offering named Lenovo Vibe X. Packed with the innovative 'twin camera technology' and Snapdragon 800 processor, the smartphone is released only in China market. However, now it seems that's the company is planning to release it in India really soon.
This can be said, as a source close to the matter has informed GizBot that Lenovo Vibe X handset will arrive in Indian stores during this December 2013 and that too 'before Christmas.' The launch date could be anywhere between the first week of December and Christmas day (December 25). The sources has also hinted that the handset will cost anywhere between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 during its time of launch.
The handset happens to be Lenovo's best offering till date. Apart from boasting powerful hardware specifications, the Vibe X also has an ultra-slim body that's only 6.9mm thick. How does this compare to the competition? The super sleek iPhone 5S is 7.6mm thin. And the Vibe X is also a light device since it weighs only a shocking 120 grams.
Moving on to its specifications, the Vibe X uses Android 4.2. The phablet is powered by a MediaTek SoC -- a quad-core 1.5GHz MT6589T along with 2GB of RAM. This is a contrast to the international model launched in China, which uses a Snapdragon 800 SoC from Quallcom.
It has a 5-inch 1080p IPS display that delivers about 440 pixels per inch, meaning that its going to be one of the best smartphone displays on the market, so be prepared for crisp visuals and vibrant colors. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 on top.
The handset will offer 16GB of internal storage. For imaging, a 5-megapixel, 84-degree front-facing camera that's bound to be great for those selfies. In the back there's a 13-megapixel shooter.
All in all, the handset is bound to be one of the exciting launches in the coming days.