TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Off lately all attention has been on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and new Apple iPhone 6, but there's a unique high-end smartphone coming later this year that users might find interested.
Of course we've seen the recently launched iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, but if newest rumors are anything near accurate LG isn't done quite yet. Yes, you heard that right! If sources close to GizBot should be taken in consideration, the successor to the LG G Flex is coming later this year to battle the iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Back in 2013, the LG G Flex was unlike anything that happened before. It was one of the unique phones that we got to see last year, alongside the Samsung Galaxy Round. Due to steep pricing the LG-made G Flex went largely noticed, but now we're hearing that the South Korean will indeed unveil the G Flex 2 with a curved display sometime later this year.
A high-profile executive over at LG India has exclusively shared inside details around the G Flex 2 launch. According to our source, the forthcoming G Flex 2 will be more ‘compact' compared to its processor; though the screen size largely remains unknown. The device might not come with a QHD display, but he used the term "Better than Full HD".
The company will hold an event later in the year to announce the arrival of the G Flex 2. The upcoming premium phone is expected to launch in LG's native Korean market, followed by the US and India, respectively. The exact info around the specs and features remains a mystery so far.
This isn't the first time we've heard the name "LG G Flex 2" but this seems to be the first solid rumor about the next-gen curved display phone from the house of LG. However, if the new rumor is accurate it looks like LG has something really unique to show the world in the form of G Flex 2. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!