- 7 min ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- 22 min ago Big Bang Theory Inexact? We Might Be Living Inside Five-Dimensional Black Hole
- 41 min ago Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale – Offers On Realme 3, Asus ZenFone 5Z, Samsung Galaxy A50 And More
- 1 hr ago Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- Lifestyle Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- News Two Union Ministers who took oath in Sanskrit, Dogri
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Finance Home Equity Loan Or PF Funds For Lump Sum Fund Requirement
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Exclusive: LG G Pad To Be Launched in India Before The End Of 2013
Since past few days the South Korean giant LG is believed to be working hard to make sure that its first reinvented tablet gets thumbs up not only from critics, but also from consumers worldwide. Originally announced at this year's IFA tech show, the fabled G Pad tablet is yet to be made available in the international market.
LG is looking pretty confident with its approach, and would like to see strong sales this holiday season. With LG G Pad, the makers behind G2 are aiming to take on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T311 and Apple iPad Mini.
Today, at the launch of LG G2 in NCR Delhi, Steve Koh, Head - Mobile Communication at LG India has exclusively told GizBot that Indian consumers will get to see LG G Pad " before the year ends."
LG has already confirmed that the tech vendor will launch the G Pad in 30 countries by the end of 2013. If we go by the words of the senior executive, then yes, India is among the first wave of countries to start selling G Pad in the market. LG India is still figuring out the price of the device, as dollar appreciation has already hit tech vendors badly.
The Optimus G Pro maker could sell the device at a premium. GizBot expect the device to cost consumers in the price point of Rs 28,000 - Rs 30,000.
Till date, LG hasn't communicated about the price of G Pad anywhere. In USA, one could see the device retailing for $299 (Rs. 18,779). Back home, the competition is between Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T311, Apple iPad Mini and the upcoming LG G Pad.
LG G Pad - Quick look
LG G Pad is a premium looking tablet with G2 inspired design. It features some pretty interesting specifications, enough to stay strong in front of competition. The device comes with an 8.3-inch WUXGA Full HD display having resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The tablet is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM. The G Pad measures 8.3mm in terms of thickness and weighs 338 grams.
The tablet is aesthetically brilliant, and has thin bezels. The makers have added a 4,600mAh Li Ion battery. There's a 5MP rear facing camera and a 1.3MP front facing camera. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box and on the top you will see much improved UI (UX interface).
Back in August 2013, GizBot did a story on LG's secret tablet . That time also, we reported that LG tablet would be made available in India later this year. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.