TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Over the past 12 months, LG has come out of nowhere to suddenly become one of the sought after handset manufacturers. The South Korean giant has had a tough time meeting consumer's expectations, but that changed with the G2. Post LG G2, the company is now looking forward to launch a new flagship phone, which is believed to come with a 5.5-inch QHD display and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU.
While the LG G3 is scheduled to be announced next week, it seems that LG has already planned to launch a mini version, dubbed the G3 Mini. There've been number of rumors around a "mini" version of the LG G3 since the flagship phone itself started leaking, and today we've seen some of the first concrete evidence that it's nearing completion.
Two handsets bearing the model no "D724" and "D722" have been spotted on Zauba, the import/export database in India. Both the mysterious phones have been valued at Rs. 24,063 respectively.
A previously spotted LG D725 model was said to be the much hyped LG G3 Mini. According to MyLGPhones.com, the G3 Mini appeared to be heading to US carrier AT&T.
Just two days back, the LG G3 Mini variant carrying the model number "LG724" was spotted in an UA Profile on LG Offcial website, MyLGPhones.com notes
Various model numbers have been attached to the LG G3 Mini. For instance, one leak claims the phone will be the LG D725. The LG D724 is another possibility, alongside with D772.
As of now, there's no official confirmation on the LG G3 Mini, yet the fact remains that LG will likely bring the mini version of its upcoming flagship handset in order to crush the yet-to-be launched Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!