- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Exclusive: LG L60, G3 Stylus, G Watch 2, G Pad 7.0, 8.0, 10.1 India Launch Details Revealed
The South Korea mobile maker LG Electronics is no stranger to innovative devices and when it comes to India, the world's fifth largest smartphone manufacturer has some big plans under its kitty.
A top executive over at LG India has exclusively told GizBot that LG is all set to launch a new affordable handset running on the latest version of Google's Android mobile OS in India later this month - LG L60.
LG L60 will be priced under Rs. 8,000 and will sport a 4.3-inch display and dual-core processor under the hood. Furthermore, the handset will arrive in two different variants: a regular model having 3G support, and a cheaper model with 2G network connectivity.
LG To Launch G3 Stylus in India by Next Month
At the same time, LG will also launch the new G3 Stylus handset in India by September 2014. The upcoming device will feature a working stylus and a 5.7-inch display. We were also told that the LG G3 Stylus will cost around Rs. 40,000.
LG G Pad Range To Arrive in India in September
Once again, the info comes from a high-profile executive at LG India, who wished to remain anonymous that LG will officially launch its G Pad 7.0, G Pad 8.0 and G Pad 10.1 in India by next-month.
The LG G Pad 7.0 sports a 7-inch display, and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM. LG G Pad 8.0, on the other hand, sports an 8-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels resolution. Lastly, the LG G Pad 10.1 comes with 10.1-inch WXGA IPS display and is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and 1GB of RAM.
The source refused to reveal the estimated price of the three tablets for the Indian market, but it can be assumed that all three tablets will be cost around the same price range as that the newly launched Samsung Tab S range.
LG To Launch Moto 360 Rival in December
Yes, the LG official also revealed exclusive details around the upcoming second-gen G Watch 2, which might get launched in December 2014.
Basically, LG is currently planning to launch a Moto 360-like smartwatch later this year. The upcoming smartwatch will come with Android Wear OS and will sport a circular screen, just like the Moto 360.
Apparently the folks over at LG India are prepping to launch the device in December. We were told that the forthcoming intelligent watch "will be way better compared to Motorola's Moto 360."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more exclusive updates!