- 48 min ago Xiaomi 12 Series Tipped To Feature 50MP Triple Cameras; Expected Launch, Features
- 1 hr ago Oppo K9s With Snapdragon 778G, 120Hz Display Launched; India Price, Availability
- 2 hrs ago WhatsApp Web: How To Setup And Use It On Web Browser
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Sunset Photo Drop Trend Might Not Be Just A Trend
- Lifestyle Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Court To Go On A Vacation In November, More Signs Of Worry For The Star Kid?
- News CBSE allows students to change exam Centre for Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2022
- Sports India vs Australia Warm-up Match: Rohit Sharma leads team, Virat Kohli, Bumrah, Shami rested
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Down By A Tad Before Diwali, Quoted At Rs. 46,490, On Oct 20
- Education Kerala SET January 2022 Registration Opens. Check KSET Exam Date, Admit Card And Eligibility Details Here
- Automobiles Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Exclusive: LG L60, G3 Stylus, G Watch 2, G Pad 7.0, 8.0, 10.1 India Launch Details Revealed
The South Korea mobile maker LG Electronics is no stranger to innovative devices and when it comes to India, the world's fifth largest smartphone manufacturer has some big plans under its kitty.
A top executive over at LG India has exclusively told GizBot that LG is all set to launch a new affordable handset running on the latest version of Google's Android mobile OS in India later this month - LG L60.
LG L60 will be priced under Rs. 8,000 and will sport a 4.3-inch display and dual-core processor under the hood. Furthermore, the handset will arrive in two different variants: a regular model having 3G support, and a cheaper model with 2G network connectivity.
LG To Launch G3 Stylus in India by Next Month
At the same time, LG will also launch the new G3 Stylus handset in India by September 2014. The upcoming device will feature a working stylus and a 5.7-inch display. We were also told that the LG G3 Stylus will cost around Rs. 40,000.
LG G Pad Range To Arrive in India in September
Once again, the info comes from a high-profile executive at LG India, who wished to remain anonymous that LG will officially launch its G Pad 7.0, G Pad 8.0 and G Pad 10.1 in India by next-month.
The LG G Pad 7.0 sports a 7-inch display, and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM. LG G Pad 8.0, on the other hand, sports an 8-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels resolution. Lastly, the LG G Pad 10.1 comes with 10.1-inch WXGA IPS display and is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and 1GB of RAM.
The source refused to reveal the estimated price of the three tablets for the Indian market, but it can be assumed that all three tablets will be cost around the same price range as that the newly launched Samsung Tab S range.
LG To Launch Moto 360 Rival in December
Yes, the LG official also revealed exclusive details around the upcoming second-gen G Watch 2, which might get launched in December 2014.
Basically, LG is currently planning to launch a Moto 360-like smartwatch later this year. The upcoming smartwatch will come with Android Wear OS and will sport a circular screen, just like the Moto 360.
Apparently the folks over at LG India are prepping to launch the device in December. We were told that the forthcoming intelligent watch "will be way better compared to Motorola's Moto 360."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more exclusive updates!