- 2 min ago NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Coming In 2022: Way Faster Than RTX 3090
- 2 hrs ago NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, 3070 Ti, And 3050 Gets Launch Date: New GPUs Incoming
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Realme Festival Sale: Discount Offers On Realme GT 5, Realme Narzo 30A, Realme X7 Max, And More
- 3 hrs ago Infinix's First 5G Phone Launching In January; Note 11 Series Price Revealed Ahead Of Dec 13 Launch
- News 'He promised to take us on vacation,' says slain IAF man Havaldar Satpal Rai's wife
- Movies Alia Bhatt Blushes As Reporter Asks If Alphabet 'R' Is Lucky For Her Hinting At Her Affair With Ranbir Kapoor
- Lifestyle RRR Trailer Launch: Alia Bhatt Takes Our Breath Away With Her Red Lehenga Saree
- Sports Smriti Mandhana ideal choice as Mithali Raj's successor: Shantha Rangaswamy
- Finance What Is An IPO? What Are The Eligibilities For An IPO Listing?
- Education CBSE Class 9 And Class 11 Registration To Start On December 15 For CBSE Class IX And XI Session 2021-22
- Automobiles Simple Energy To Invest Rs 2500 Crore In Next 5 Years — Signs MoU With TN Govt
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Aizawl
Exclusive: Moto X To Make a Global Debut on November 13 Alongside Cheaper Version Moto G
After the official Facebook teaser by Motorola and number of leaks and reports, it is a known fact that Motorola is going to launch the upcoming low-cost Moto G on November 13 in SÃo Paulo, Brazil. While the reports are also talking about the handset's official release in India simultaneously, GizBot has got some updates related to its mighty high end version Moto X.
It was only back in August 2013, when Motorola unveiled its flagship handset, the Moto X with customizable back covers. Currently, the Moto X is exclusive to US market only. But as per the latest exclusive information which GizBot has received, Motorola might also announce the release date of Moto X for global as well as Indian market.
While, Bloomberg reported in the past that Motorola had no plans to release the Moto X in Europe and Asia in particular. Consumers across the world were disappointed to see the first "made in the USA" phone exclusive to America only. But now, GizBot has come to know from Motorola's customer care department, that the smartphone maker is working "overtime to release Moto X worldwide."
Have a look at the conversation below:
The customer care executive has very clearly informed GizBot that Motorola is "currently working double time to release Moto X worldwide."
Further, GizBot also got to know that both the Moto X and the Moto G both might get announced for global markets including India on November 13.
So far, Indian fans are only expecting Moto G launch in India on November 13. But there is a possibility that Moto X could also accompany Moto G launch following the global announcement.
Have a look at the conversation below where the Motorola customer care executive hints that the company might unveil Moto X in the same very event.
Further, the same source was not able to provide any other information on the price or availability of the device.
Moto G - Poor Man's Nexus 5
Motorola Moto G is flying high on the web. The purported handset is said to go on sale starting November 14 in the U.K at 160 British Pound, which should be around Rs. 16,249 in Indian Rupees.
The phone will have mediocre specifications, and it might get launched in India. Motorola continues to tease that Moto G is coming to India, and our source also reveals the same. Interestingly, Motorola Moto X will likely to run the Android 4.4 Kitkat. Yes, you heard it right!
The phone said to have a 4.5-inch HD display at 329ppi. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The camera will be of a 5-megapixel and a 1.3-mega pixel front facing camera.
The internal memory will stand at 8GB with no update whether it's expandable via a memory card or not. Other highlighted expected features include: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, 3G, and 1950mAh battery.
We will have to wait and watch until November 13 to find out if the Motorola's customer care statements were authentic enough and where Moto X global launch will also accompany the official announcement of Moto G.
Stay tuned to GizBot! And let us know your opinions in the comments section below.