- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- 1 hr ago Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- 3 hrs ago Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- 3 hrs ago Crossloop Launches Designer PRO Series Earphones For Rs. 1,999 In India
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Exclusive: Xiaomi Mi 4 and Mi Band to Launch in India by end-2014 [Video Interview]
With the ever increasing demand of the Mi 3 smartphone, Xiaomi has been tapping the Indian smartphone market by following a mode of unique flash sales. The sixth flash sale which involved the dispatch of 20,000 units of Mi 3, just got over in mere 2.4 seconds.
Meanwhile, in an exclusive interview with Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi International and a former Google employee, GizBot unearthed some of the most important details regarding the company's roadmap for India in 2014.
While, Xiaomi has already sold more than 90,000 units of the Mi 3 in India, the company is planning to increase the volume of production for the recently launched Redmi 1S to meet the increasing demands of the consumer. Also, the company plans to release Redmi Note in India by late September 2014 and one of the interesting things that Hugo shared with GizBot was regarding the company's flagship device the Mi 4.
The smartphone, which is undoubtedly the best smartphone from the company so far would be available for purchase in India before the end of this year, most probably December 2014.
Additionally, while all these devices will be released in India, Hugo also revealed that the company is planning to bring the ultra-affordable, newly-launched Mi Band to the Indian market very soon.
He also opined that Xiaomi is planing to price the smartband at around Rs 12,99 in India, as its official cost is around 79 Chinese Yuan ( Rs. 776 approximately).
Talking about the Mi Pad tablet India release, which will surely be a tough rival against iPad mini in the market, the top notch official disclosed that the device is currently undergoing a certification process and asserted that it will take some more time until the launch.
Xiaomi Mi Band: Key Specifications
Mi Band comes with a three LED notification lights and connects to your Android smartphones via Bluetooth 4.0 low energy. It houses a set of sensors that monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep. The data can be shared via social networks easily with the companion app that would also offer you health advice, time to time. It has an aluminum surface, Bluetooth chip, accelerometer and comes with a battery that can power it for 30 days on one charge and is IP67 certified for water resistance
Xiaomi Mi 4: Key Specifications
The upcoming Mi4 sports a 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 SoC, 3GB RAM and a 13-megapixel rear camera along with Xiaomi's MIUI OS based on Android 4.4 KitKat. It has a high-end 8MP front facing shooter, 16/32GB onboard storage, microSD card slot, 3080 mAh battery, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, NFC and USB support.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9: Key Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9 comes packed with a 7.9-inch (2048 × 1536 pixels) display, 2.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor with 192-core Kepler GPU, Android-based MiUI ROM, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, WiFi, Bluetooth, 2GB of RAM, 16GB / 64GB of internal storage, 128GB expandable memory and a 6700 mAh battery.
You can check out GizBot's full interview with Hugo Barra below:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BCDWBHQ38eY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>