- News Convert government, private hospitals into dedicated COVID-19 facilities: Kejriwal tells officials
- Sports IPL 2021: Glad we got Richardson, Meredith backing Jordan: Anil Kumble
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Finance How to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Statement?
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Major TWIST: Naira Comes Out Of Coma As Sirat Reunites With Ranveer!
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Lifestyle Birthing Ball For Pregnant Women: Benefits, How To Use, Exercises And More
- Automobiles Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
5 Possible Fixes When Your Smartphone Screen Freezes
Gone are the good old days when all you had to do is to charge it to use it. Smartphones are becoming smarter every day and not to mention their increasingly complex software and hardware.
As a result, we assume that fixing the smartphones, if and when a problem arises is a complex affair. It's only natural to think so, but, what we are not aware of is the fact that their fixes are simple, sometimes a simple restart could work wonders.
One of the common issues most of the smartphone users face is the occasional freezing or hanging of smartphone screen. So, the next time you face this issue try to follow the simple tricks stated below.
Step 1: Connect your phone to a charger
Whenever a problem of this kind arises, the first thing you should do is to plug your smartphone into a power source. There's a good chance that your phone is out of battery and as a result, it won't turn on.
Step 2: Switch off your phone
Once you've left your phone to charge for a while, try turning it off. You can do this by holding the power button until the "Power Off" option shows up and tapping on it. If your phone doesn't turn off despite doing this, head to the next step.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
Step 3: Force restart your phone
If the above step fails, try to force restart your phone by holding both the Power and Volume up buttons for around 10 seconds (if this doesn't work, hold Power and Volume down buttons).
Click Here For New Laptops Best Online Deals
Step 4: Remove the battery (if possible)
If you're unable to force restart your smartphone, try removing the battery from and put it back.
Step 5: Uninstall the apps that are causing this problem
You can identify which apps are causing this problem by carefully observing if your phone is freezing while you are using a particular app. If you come across any, try to uninstall the app and the problem shouldn't return unless some other app is causing the phone to freeze.
Note: If you are facing this issue regularly and are unable to identify which app is causing this problem, we recommend you to factory reset your phone.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals