- Best Chinese smartphones running Android Oreo you can buy in India
- Patanjali denies Kimbho app’s comeback as Bolo Messenger
- WhatsApp ‘Mark as Read’ feature for notifications under testing
- Gallery app update brings OnePlus 6 video editing features to older models
- Android P name accidentally leaked: No, it's not Pop-tart
- Infinix Hot 6 Pro first impressions: Big battery and 18:9 aspect ratio are highlights
Is your smartphone slow? Well, have no fear, as we have the perfect solution to all your slow, dragging and lagging smartphones out here.
Every smartphone will get old and become slow just like human beings do. Then how to make your smartphone fast, smooth and lag free is your question, right? Well, GizBot is here offering you a list of 5 handy tricks that will help you to free up your smartphone's space.
We have lots of apps, which occupies more space in the mobile internal memory. Moving the apps to the external card will free up more space on your devices.
When we open some apps, the cache of that particular app is collected as residue in smartphone's internal memory. clearing cache will clear the application's temporary files.
This can save lots of memory! Uninstalling the unused app can free up spaces on the mobile's internal memory. This can be done going to Setting, Apps and uninstall the apps you don't want.
Moving your important HD photos and videos can free up noticeable amount of space. These days, we have lots of cloud storage apps like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox etc.
You can do that by sharing some space from your Computer for your devices. Try to Google on how to setup wireless storage and move the files there which you will use seldom.