- 45 min ago IndusInd Bank FASTag Recharge: How to Apply and Recharge IndusInd FASTag Online
- 1 hr ago How to Hide Chat In Telegram App On Android/ iOS
- 1 hr ago Karur Vysya Bank FASTag Recharge: How To Apply And Recharge Karur Vysya Bank FASTag Online
- 1 hr ago Samsung ISOCELL HM3 108MP Smartphone Camera To Power Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- Movies Avinash Sachdev & Palak Purswani To Get Married Next Year
- News Stay away from rumours, PM Modi says during vaccine roll-out
- Sports "Playing against Argentina will be a good test," states Indian Women's Hockey team skipper Rani
- Finance Indigo Paints IPO To Open On January 20: Should You Subscribe?
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric SUV First Batch Sold Out In India: Here Are The Details!
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
6 Lumia Smartphones to Receive Windows 10 Mobile Update this Week!
Windows 10 has been a grand success in terms of desktop operating system for Microsoft, but the same can't be said for its Mobile counterpart.
Back in December last year, Microsoft had announced that the Windows 10 update for its Lumia devices has been delayed till early 2016.
The Redmond giant followed this up by yet another announcement in January that the roll out of the update has been withheld till February. A new report now suggest that the Microsoft Lumia devices will finally receive the taste of Windows 10 Mobile as early as next week.
While the information doesn't come from official quarters, there's enough reason to rely on it as an authentic tip off. Apparently Vodafone Italy has revealed via its forum site that the carrier will be releasing the Windows 10 Mobile update to its users between March 7 and March 13. So is your Lumia devices a part of the list that is scheduled to receive the update? Well, let's find out.
Nokia Lumia 930
Launched two years down the line in 2014, the Nokia Lumia 930 features a 5 inch Full HD AMOLED display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC. It presently run on Windows 8.1. The rest o specifications include 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 20MP Carl Zeiss rear and a 1.2MP front camera.
Nokia Lumia 1520
This is the oldest of the Lumia handsets scheduled to receive the update. Launched way back in 2013, the Lumia 1520 features a 6 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display and is powered by an aging Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC.
Nokia Lumia 735
The mid-range Lumia smartphone of 2014 is also scheduled to receive the Windows 10 update this week. The smartphone packs a 4.7 inch HD display and sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC under the hood. Other specifications include 1GB RAM, 8GB onboard storage, 6.7MP rear and 5MP front camera.
Nokia Lumia 830
The Lumia 830 was one of the most successful mid-range Lumia devices of 2014. It can with a 5 inch HD display upfront. Under the hood the Lumia 830 donned a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chip, 1GB RAM and 16GB storage. In terms of camera it had a 10MP rear and 0.9MP front camera.
Nokia Lumia 635
The last Lumia device to launch with a Lumia branding features a 4.5 inch display with a resolution of 854x480p and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood is sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC and 1GB RAM. Rest of the specifications include 8GB of onboard storage and 5MP rear camera.
Microsoft Lumia 535
It was the first Lumia device to with a Microsoft branding and well it fared rather well in the Indian market. The budget Lumia camera with a 5 inch qHD display with a Snapdragon 200 chip under the hood. Besides that, the device came with 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, 5MP rear and a 5MP selfie camera.