- 54 min ago Google Pixel 4a With Snapdragon 730G SoC Announced: India Launch Pegged For October
- 6 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale (Aug 6th - 10th): Offers To Avail On Smartphones
- 15 hrs ago Meet Dodo Drop App, An Alternative To Chinese File-Sharing Apps
- 15 hrs ago JBL Tune 225TWS True Wireless Earphones Launched In India: Price, Features
- News India lists out long list of terror groups as it lashes out at Pakistan
- Sports Australia and West Indies postpone T20 series in October
- Finance Sashidhar Jagdishan To Replace Aditya Puri As HDFC Bank's CEO: Report
- Movies Nakkhul Blessed With A Baby Girl; Shares Adorable Picture On Instagram
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Malavika Mohanan: The Pretty Pink Outfits Of Beyond The Clouds Actress
- Automobiles MG Hector Sales Crosses 25,000 Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Amazon EMI And Exchange Offers On Vivo Smartphones
Vivo is known for offering smartphones with good camera performance at almost every price bracket. And some of the latest products from the company offers features like a high-resolution sensor coupled with faster processors at affordable pricing.
If you are eying for a new Vivo smartphone, then this could be the golden opportunity, as Amazon is now offering interest-free EMIs and exchange offers on various Vivo smartphones are here are some of the interesting pick from the lot.
The vivo V19 is now available for Rs. 27,990. On top of that, the company is also offering an additional Rs. 2,500 off on exchange plans. This device comes with a premium AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor and a dual selfie camera setup.
vivo S1 Pro
The vivo S1 Pro with a premium design and a quad-camera setup is now on sale for Rs. 19,990 and this phone offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Users can get an additional discount of Rs. 1,500 on exchanging their older smartphone.
The vivo S1 is now available for Rs. 16,990 and this device also has an AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Users can get additional Rs. 1,000 off with the exchange offer.
The vivo Y50 with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage can now be yours for Rs. 17,990 and this device also has a quad-camera setup and a modern-looking display with a higher screen-to-body ratio.
The vivo Y30 is one of the most affordable phones with 128GB and is now on sale for Rs. 14,990. This smartphone offers a modern-looking punch-hole display with a higher screen-to-body ratio, protected by a 2.5D curved tempered glass.
The vivo Y19 is also available for Rs. 14,990 and this device also packs 128GB internal storage with a water-drop notch screen. This phone has a triple camera setup and a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
The vivo Y15 now available for Rs. 12,990 and this smartphone comes with no-cost EMI options for three months. This is also a triple camera smartphone with a water-drop notch display protected by a 2.5D curved tempered glass.