- 11 min ago Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- 18 min ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE India Launch Scheduled For September 29; Company Confirms
- 1 hr ago Realme C25Y With 50MP Triple Cameras Launched In India: Specs, Price & Sale Date
- 1 hr ago Here's How To Watch Second Phase Of IPL Via Airtel Prepaid Packs
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- Sports Virat Kohli announces stepping down as T20I captain after T20 WC; Twitterati salute his legacy
- Movies Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Featured On Times 100 Influencer List, Along With Britney Spears, Billie Eilish
- Finance Finance Minister Announces Details For Bad Bank, Govt To Back With Guarantee
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- News Kannur University: Controversial syllabus of VD Savarkar, MS Golwalkar will not be taught now
- Lifestyle Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Amazon EMI And Exchange Offers On Vivo Smartphones
Vivo is known for offering smartphones with good camera performance at almost every price bracket. And some of the latest products from the company offers features like a high-resolution sensor coupled with faster processors at affordable pricing.
If you are eying for a new Vivo smartphone, then this could be the golden opportunity, as Amazon is now offering interest-free EMIs and exchange offers on various Vivo smartphones are here are some of the interesting pick from the lot.
The vivo V19 is now available for Rs. 27,990. On top of that, the company is also offering an additional Rs. 2,500 off on exchange plans. This device comes with a premium AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor and a dual selfie camera setup.
vivo S1 Pro
The vivo S1 Pro with a premium design and a quad-camera setup is now on sale for Rs. 19,990 and this phone offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Users can get an additional discount of Rs. 1,500 on exchanging their older smartphone.
The vivo S1 is now available for Rs. 16,990 and this device also has an AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Users can get additional Rs. 1,000 off with the exchange offer.
The vivo Y50 with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage can now be yours for Rs. 17,990 and this device also has a quad-camera setup and a modern-looking display with a higher screen-to-body ratio.
The vivo Y30 is one of the most affordable phones with 128GB and is now on sale for Rs. 14,990. This smartphone offers a modern-looking punch-hole display with a higher screen-to-body ratio, protected by a 2.5D curved tempered glass.
The vivo Y19 is also available for Rs. 14,990 and this device also packs 128GB internal storage with a water-drop notch screen. This phone has a triple camera setup and a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
The vivo Y15 now available for Rs. 12,990 and this smartphone comes with no-cost EMI options for three months. This is also a triple camera smartphone with a water-drop notch display protected by a 2.5D curved tempered glass.