- 52 min ago BSNL Launches Rs. 399 New Voucher; Offering 1GB Data Per Day For 80 Days
- 55 min ago Vivo Independence Day 2020 Special Offers – Last Chance To Grab X50 Series, V19 and Y50 At Discounte
- 2 hrs ago Amazon Pharmacy Online Drug Store Announced; Can It Take On Flipkart?
- 2 hrs ago Oppo A73, A53 Expected To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Sports IPL 2020: Ashish Nehra reckons these CPL players are going to have an edge during IPL 13 in UAE
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Movies NCW Asks Makers To Discontinue Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl Screenings Post IAF Complaint
- News Why Sachin Pilot called himself the strongest soldier sent to the border
- Automobiles Detel Easy Electric Moped Launched In India: Priced At Rs 19,999
- Lifestyle Aamna Sharif’s Suit Or Sargun Mehta’s Lehenga, Whose Yellow Outfit Is Ideal For Haldi Ceremony?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Amazon EMI And Exchange Offers On Vivo Smartphones
Vivo is known for offering smartphones with good camera performance at almost every price bracket. And some of the latest products from the company offers features like a high-resolution sensor coupled with faster processors at affordable pricing.
If you are eying for a new Vivo smartphone, then this could be the golden opportunity, as Amazon is now offering interest-free EMIs and exchange offers on various Vivo smartphones are here are some of the interesting pick from the lot.
The vivo V19 is now available for Rs. 27,990. On top of that, the company is also offering an additional Rs. 2,500 off on exchange plans. This device comes with a premium AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor and a dual selfie camera setup.
vivo S1 Pro
The vivo S1 Pro with a premium design and a quad-camera setup is now on sale for Rs. 19,990 and this phone offers 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Users can get an additional discount of Rs. 1,500 on exchanging their older smartphone.
The vivo S1 is now available for Rs. 16,990 and this device also has an AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Users can get additional Rs. 1,000 off with the exchange offer.
The vivo Y50 with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage can now be yours for Rs. 17,990 and this device also has a quad-camera setup and a modern-looking display with a higher screen-to-body ratio.
The vivo Y30 is one of the most affordable phones with 128GB and is now on sale for Rs. 14,990. This smartphone offers a modern-looking punch-hole display with a higher screen-to-body ratio, protected by a 2.5D curved tempered glass.
The vivo Y19 is also available for Rs. 14,990 and this device also packs 128GB internal storage with a water-drop notch screen. This phone has a triple camera setup and a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
The vivo Y15 now available for Rs. 12,990 and this smartphone comes with no-cost EMI options for three months. This is also a triple camera smartphone with a water-drop notch display protected by a 2.5D curved tempered glass.