- 1 hr ago Coronavirus Outbreak: Telcos Might Not Increase Tariffs
- 7 hrs ago Week 14, 2020 Launch Roundup: Huawei P40, Galaxy A31, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Axon 11 And More
- 7 hrs ago Motorola Took Four Years To Design The Foldable Phone: Report
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite With Snapdragon 765G, Quad-Cameras Launched
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- News Telangana reports first COVID-19 death: Total positive cases rise to 67
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Lifestyle How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Amazon Fab Phones Fest: Best Offers On Mid-Range Smartphones
Fab Phones fest by Amazon has kicked off today (February 26th) which will run until February 29th 2020. The sales offer amazing offers on several smartphones. These phones also cover mid-range category phones. We have shared a list of these devices below.
Amazon's offers include exchange offers, 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card, get EMI offers on debit cards and seek credit worth up to Rs. 1,00,000, and get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases, and more.
The smartphone is available from Rs. 19,990 with 13% off, on Amazon. It comes with 48MP quad rear cameras, a 6.4-inch AMOLED display, and 4000 mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 941 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 13,990 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, and avail extra discounts. The highlights of the phone are a 6.5-inch FHD+ display, 16MP front camera, and 4020mAh battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A51
The consumers can buy the phone from Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. You can get up to Rs. 10,150 off on exchange offer. It is powered by the Exynos 9611 processor and comes with 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A50s
The handset's key features are 48MP triple rear cameras, 4000mAh battery, and Exynos 9611 processor. It is priced at Rs. 19,999. The starting EMI for the phone comes at Rs. 941 per month.
It sports 16MP + 5MP + 8MP rear cameras and 8MP front facing camera. The handset comes with 3500mAh battery. It is available for sales at an EMI starting from Rs. 553 per month.
It comes with 4000mAh battery backup and AI dual rear cameras. The handset is available at Rs. 16,999 with 45% off. The starting EMI for the phone comes at Rs. 800 per month.
Buy the handset at Rs. 22,990 for its 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can purchase the phone with an EMI starting from Rs. 1,082 per month. It packs an AI quad rear camera setup, 32MP front camera and a 6.44-inch display.
vivo S1 Pro
Get the device from Rs. 19,990 for 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM options, and avail a starting EMI on the phone from Rs. 941 per month. The highlights of the phone are AI quad rear cameras, 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, and 4500mAh battery capacity with Type-C 18W fast charging technology.
Redmi K20 Pro
The smartphone is available from Rs. 24,486 with 16% off, on Amazon. It comes with a triple rear camera setup, a 6.39-inch AMOLED display, and 4000mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 1,153 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 19,999 for 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM under Amazon's choice offer. The highlights of the phone are 48MP triple rear cameras, 20MP front camera, and 4000mAh battery capacity.
Huawei P30 Lite
The consumers can buy the phone from Rs. 12,990 for 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can get up to Rs. 11,000 off on exchange offer. It is powered by the Kirin 710 octa-core processor and comes with 3340 mAh battery.
Huawei Y9 Prime
The smartphone is available from Rs. 15,990 with 20% off, on Amazon. It comes with triple rear cameras, a 6.59-inch display, and 4000 mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 753 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 14,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, and avail extra discounts. The highlights of the phone are a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, 16MP front camera, and 4000 mAh battery capacity.