- 13 min ago These Of Vivo Smartphones Have Received Price Hike In India
- 10 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- 18 hrs ago Mi TV Pro 75" And Mi TV 4A 60-inch Smart TVs Unveiled: Features That Caught Our Attention
- 19 hrs ago Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Amazon Fab Phones Fest: Best Offers On Mid-Range Smartphones
Fab Phones fest by Amazon has kicked off today (February 26th) which will run until February 29th 2020. The sales offer amazing offers on several smartphones. These phones also cover mid-range category phones. We have shared a list of these devices below.
Amazon's offers include exchange offers, 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card, get EMI offers on debit cards and seek credit worth up to Rs. 1,00,000, and get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases, and more.
The smartphone is available from Rs. 19,990 with 13% off, on Amazon. It comes with 48MP quad rear cameras, a 6.4-inch AMOLED display, and 4000 mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 941 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 13,990 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, and avail extra discounts. The highlights of the phone are a 6.5-inch FHD+ display, 16MP front camera, and 4020mAh battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A51
The consumers can buy the phone from Rs. 23,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. You can get up to Rs. 10,150 off on exchange offer. It is powered by the Exynos 9611 processor and comes with 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A50s
The handset's key features are 48MP triple rear cameras, 4000mAh battery, and Exynos 9611 processor. It is priced at Rs. 19,999. The starting EMI for the phone comes at Rs. 941 per month.
It sports 16MP + 5MP + 8MP rear cameras and 8MP front facing camera. The handset comes with 3500mAh battery. It is available for sales at an EMI starting from Rs. 553 per month.
It comes with 4000mAh battery backup and AI dual rear cameras. The handset is available at Rs. 16,999 with 45% off. The starting EMI for the phone comes at Rs. 800 per month.
Buy the handset at Rs. 22,990 for its 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can purchase the phone with an EMI starting from Rs. 1,082 per month. It packs an AI quad rear camera setup, 32MP front camera and a 6.44-inch display.
vivo S1 Pro
Get the device from Rs. 19,990 for 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM options, and avail a starting EMI on the phone from Rs. 941 per month. The highlights of the phone are AI quad rear cameras, 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, and 4500mAh battery capacity with Type-C 18W fast charging technology.
Redmi K20 Pro
The smartphone is available from Rs. 24,486 with 16% off, on Amazon. It comes with a triple rear camera setup, a 6.39-inch AMOLED display, and 4000mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 1,153 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 19,999 for 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM under Amazon's choice offer. The highlights of the phone are 48MP triple rear cameras, 20MP front camera, and 4000mAh battery capacity.
Huawei P30 Lite
The consumers can buy the phone from Rs. 12,990 for 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can get up to Rs. 11,000 off on exchange offer. It is powered by the Kirin 710 octa-core processor and comes with 3340 mAh battery.
Huawei Y9 Prime
The smartphone is available from Rs. 15,990 with 20% off, on Amazon. It comes with triple rear cameras, a 6.59-inch display, and 4000 mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 753 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 14,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, and avail extra discounts. The highlights of the phone are a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, 16MP front camera, and 4000 mAh battery capacity.