- 21 min ago Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Model Likely In Works: Listing Spotted On Geekbench
- 40 min ago Xiaomi Alleged Redmi K30 Pro 5G Smartphone Expected To Arrive With 33W Fast-Charger
- 41 min ago Realme C3 With 12MP Triple-Rear Camera Goes Official: Price And Specifications
- 51 min ago Tecno Likely To Launch Camon 15 On February 20
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- Movies Chris Hemsworth Returns As A Mercenary For Netflix's Extraction; First Look Out Now
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Sports We need 'A' game to beat world-class India: Kane Williamson
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
Amazon's Great Indian sales have become one of the trending topics, in the first month of 2020. The sales have earlier highlighted that it will offer premium devices and other electronic products at lucrative deals. And, now Amazon has stated that even budget smartphones are available at several great offers. The sales bring up to 40% off on several popular smartphones.
Amazon Great Indian sale
Offers by Amazon include bigger exchange offers, no-cost EMI options, 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card, GST invoice using which you can save up to 28% on other business purchases, and more. Not to forget, the sales will flash on January 19th and will continue until January 22nd 2020.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 565 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 8,000 off on exchange on the phone.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 10,990 for its 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM options. It comes in Electric Blue, and Thunder Black color options. You can buy this smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 517 per month.
Redmi Note 8 Pro
On buying the device, you will get up to Rs. 7,700.00 off on exchange. It is priced at Rs. 15,999 with 11% off. You can buy the phone with an EMI starting from Rs. 753 per month.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 564 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange on the phone. It comes with a massive 5,000mAh battery and a 6.53-inch display.
On buying the device, you will get a discount of Rs. 10,000. It is priced at Rs. 14,999. You will also get up to Rs. 7,700 off on exchange.
Samsung Galaxy M40
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 13,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. It is available in Midnight Blue color option. You will get a bigger exchange offer on the phone.
This smartphone with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM variant can be purchased with an EMI rate at Rs. 377 per month. You will get a 1-year warranty on the handset, and up to Rs. 7,500 off on exchange.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 7,999 for its 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM options. It comes in Prime Black color option. It sports a 6.26-inch display, 4,000mAh battery, and dual rear cameras.
Samsung Galaxy M20
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 424 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, the handset comes with dual rear cameras, 5,000 mAh battery with 3 times fast charging technology, and a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity V display.
The smartphone is available for Rs. 11,990 with 29% off. You will get up to Rs. 8,000 off on exchange. You will also get 10% instant discount on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI credit cards and credit card EMIs.