- 9 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- 17 hrs ago Mi TV Pro 75" And Mi TV 4A 60-inch Smart TVs Unveiled: Features That Caught Our Attention
- 18 hrs ago Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- 20 hrs ago NASA James Webb Telescope Deploys Its Full Mirror Successfully
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
Amazon has geared up for its longest sales, marking Holi. The "Holi Days" starting from February 28 until March 10, 2020 bring some incredible offers on many smartphones. The budget phone lovers will seek additional discounts on these lower priced phones. Check out a list of a few of these devices below.
Offers by Amazon include 10% instant discount with ICICI bank credit cards and credit card EMI, 10% instant discount with Kotak bank credit cards, credit and debit EMI, exchange offers, 5% instant discount with HSBC cashback card, and many more.
Redmi Note 8
The smartphone is available from Rs. 10,499 with 19% off, on Amazon. It comes with AI 48MP triple rear cameras, a 6.53-inch display, and 5000mAh lithium battery with 18W fast charging support. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 517 per month.
The handset's key features are 13MP triple rear cameras, 5000mAh battery, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 AIE processor. It is priced at Rs. 8,990. The starting EMI for the phone comes at Rs. 750 per month.
Redmi Note 8 Pro
The consumers can buy the phone from Rs. 15,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. You can get up to Rs. 12,000 off on exchange offer. by the Helio G90T gaming processor coming with liquid cooling technology, 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charger, and dot notch HDR display. You can buy the phone from an EMI starting from Rs. 753 per month.
It sports 16MP AI triple rear cameras and 16MP front facing camera. The handset comes with 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology. It is available for sales at an EMI starting from Rs. 517 per month.
It comes with 4230mAh battery backup and dual rear cameras. The handset is available at Rs. 8,990 with 47% off. The starting EMI for the phone comes at Rs. 423 per month.
Buy the handset at Rs. 15,999 for its 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM options. You can purchase the phone with an EMI starting from Rs. 753 per month. It packs an AI dual rear camera setup, 20MP front camera and a 6.18-inch display.
The smartphone is available from Rs. 13,990 with 42% off, on Amazon. It comes with a dual rear camera setup, an FHD+ display, and 4020mAh lithium battery. Get the device at an EMI starting from Rs. 659 per month.
Get the device from Rs. 6,990 for 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM, and avail extra discounts. The highlights of the phone are a 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, and 4030mAh battery capacity.
The consumers can buy the phone from Rs. 19,990 for 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. You can get up to Rs. 10,200 off on exchange offer. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor and comes with 4000mAh battery.