- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- 7 hrs ago 5 Best International Online Shopping Sites That Provide Free Shipping To India
- 8 hrs ago Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- 9 hrs ago Oppo PCLM50 Appears On Geekbench Expected To Be Next-Gen Reno3 5G
- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Lifestyle How To Get Sonam Kapoor's Egyptian Goddess Make-up At Paris Fashion Week
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Amazon Mobile Fab Fest Offers: Right Time To Buy Budget Smartphones
Amazon's "Fab Phones Fest" sales is edging towards its end, with only a day more to go. As long as the sale exists, the users will be getting some coolest deals on several smartphones. The consumers can get their favorite budget and premium handsets at top-deals.
Amazon provides up to 40% off on the latest smartphones, 5% instant bank discount on Axis bank credit card EMI, 10% instant bank discount on Axis bank debit card EMI, 10% cashback on HDFC debit card transactions, additional exchange offers up to Rs. 8,000 or more, no-cost EMI up to 12 months, total damage protection on the smartphones, and many more.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 7,999 for its 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM option. You can buy this smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 377 per month.
Samsung Galaxy M10
You will get a flat INR 1,000 instant discount with Axis bank credit card EMI transactions. It is priced at Rs. 7,499 with 19% off. You will also get up to Rs. 7,100 off on exchange.
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 10,999 for 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM option. Its key specs are a 24MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera setup, 32MP AI selfie sensor, 3,400mAh battery, and Kirin 710F octa core processor.
Oppo A5 2020
You will get an exchange offer up to Rs. 9,500 off on the handset. It is priced at Rs. 11,990 for 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. You can buy the device at an EMI beginning from Rs. 564 per month.
This smartphone can be purchased with an EMI rate starting at Rs. 400 per month. You will get a 1-year warranty on the handset and 6 months warranty on the phone's accessories. Besides, the device comes with an FHD+ display, face unlock, and a 3,500mAh battery.
The handset is available at an EMI from Rs. 470 per month. It can even be purchased based on standard EMI options. Besides, you get up to Rs. 8,250 off on exchange on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A30
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 13,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant. It comes with a 4,000mAh battery, dual rear cameras, and an FHD+ display.
The phone's variant of 4GB RAM/64GB ROM is available at Rs. 9,999 with 44% off. The device is a plethora of features like a 6.5-inch display, 3,750mAh battery, and a dual AI rear camera setup.
The smartphone is available at Rs. 11,990 for its 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. You can get the smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 564 per month.
LG W30 Pro
The smartphone is available at Rs. 12,490 for its 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. You can buy this smartphone with EMI starting from Rs. 588 per month. Other than that, the device sports a 6.21-inch HD display and gets powered by Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor.
On buying the device, you will get Rs.1,000 instant discount on Axis bank credit EMI transactions. It is priced at Rs. 16,990 with 15% off. You will also get up to Rs. 8,200 off on exchange.
The mobile phone comes at Rs. 11,990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM option. Its key specs are a dual rear and dual front camera setup, 4,000mAh battery, and Hi Silicon Kirin 710 octa-core processor.
Oppo F9 Pro
You will get an exchange offer up to Rs. 7,500 on the handset. It is priced at Rs. 13,990 for 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM options. You can buy the device at an EMI beginning from Rs. 659 per month.