- 5 min ago Oppo Reno 4 Lite Leaks Ahead Of Official Launch; Could Be Rebranded F17 Pro
- 43 min ago Big Relief For Vodafone; Wins Rs. 20,000 Crore Retrospective Case Dispute
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Price Slashed Up To Rs. 1,000
- 1 hr ago Vi: How to Check Balance, Data Usage, Vi Number, and More [USSD Codes]
- Automobiles MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Sports Rumour Has It: Depay in pole position for Barcelona move, Man Utd want two signings
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Reaches NCB Office For Questioning In Drug Probe; See Pictures
- News India, Japan begins 3-day naval exercise JIMEX today in Arabian sea
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Gold And Silver Posted Their Biggest Weekly Losses Since March
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Amazon Prime Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
Amazon is offering stellar discounts on almost every smartphone that got launched in the last few days during Prime Day sale 2020. The company is offering up to 40 percent off on smartphones and accessories.
Besides, Amazon is also offering no-cost EMI on mid-range and premium smartphones with a starting installment of just Rs. 1,665 along with Rs. 13,500 off on exchange of your old smartphones. Here are some of the smartphones that are worth checking out.
Up to Rs 4,000 Off On OnePlus
You can now get your favorite OnePlus smartphone with up to Rs. 4,000 off and this deal is applicable on phones like the OnePlus 7T Pro and the OnePlus 7T, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC.
Up to 6 Months No Cost EMI On Samsung M series Smartphones
Samsung's M series smartphones are known for offering a great display and intuitive software experience. During Prime Day sale 2020, one can get up to 6 months no-cost EMI on the entire range of Samsung Galaxy M series of smartphones, including the recently launched Galaxy M31s.
Up to Rs 25,000 off on Flagship Samsung Smartphones And Additional Exchange Offers Up to Rs. 4,000
If you are planning to get a flagship Samsung smartphone, then this is the right time for you. There are a few Samsung smartphones that offer up to Rs. 25,000 off. Besides, the company will also be offering an additional Rs. 4,000 off on exchange offers.
Up to Rs 10,000 Off On Apple with Great Offers On iPhone 11, iPhone 8 Plus
The Apple iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone 11 are also on offer during Prime Day 2020, where some of these models are now Rs. 10,000 cheaper and this is the best time to buy an iPhone.
Up to Rs. 14,000 Off On OPPO Smartphones And No Cost EMI Up to 9 Months
Oppo has been introducing features like high-resolution cameras and faster-charging speed, and during the Prime Day 2020 sale, one can get up to Rs. 14,000 off on some of the most trending smartphones that the company has launched recently.
Up to Rs. 6,000 Off On Vivo Smartphones And No Cost EMI Up to 9 months
If you are a Vivo smartphone aficionado, then the Prime Day 2020 sale has covered you as well, offering up to Rs. 6,000 off on the new Vivo smartphones with up to 9 months no-cost EMI on some of the recently launched Vivo smartphones.
Up to 70% Off On Power Banks, Earphones And Other Mobiles Accessories
Smartphone accessories like power banks, earphones, and charging cables from various brands will be available with up to 70 percent off, and here are all the details that you need to know.
Mobile Accessories Starting Rs. 99
If you are looking for cheap mobile accessories, then Amazon is offering the same with a starting price of Rs. 99 during Prime Day sale 2020.