- 2 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 36 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Finance How To Deposit Money In Your Post Office RD Account Online?
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Upper Lips
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Asus Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 Now Available in India at Rs. 17,999
Asus Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 is available for sale in India.
The Taiwanese-based mobile manufacturer, Asus today announced the availability of Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 (ZC553KL) in India at a priced tag of Rs. 17,999. The smartphone is absolutely stunning and is available for sale via selective Asus Preferred Partner's retail outlets and almost all major online e-commerce stores.
In November, Asus had announced two variants of Zenfone 3 Max, 5.2" and 5.5" models. Zenfone 3 Max 5.2" variant is already available in the Indian market and comes bagged with a powerful battery. The other highlight is that this phone gives an exquisite photography experience to the users.
Almost resembling the Zenfone 3 Max 5.2", the 5.5" model is yet another example of Asus' design thinking philosophy. The smartphone features a sleek look with a 2.5D contoured glass touch screen along with full-metal aluminum-alloy body and excellent diamond cut edges, which gives it a stunning look and classy feel.
Excellent Battery Capacity and Light Weight
The long-lasting and high capacity 4100mAh lithium-polymer battery makes the smartphone an apt choice for the heavy mobile users. Zenfone 3 Max 5.5" weighs only 175 grams and is up to 8.5mm thick at the sides, which makes it one of the lightest and most compact smartphones with a battery that is more than 4000 mAh in capacity.
Excellent for Photography
Zenfone 3 Max 5.5" is a treat for all photography enthusiasts as the smartphone comes packed with an 8MP selfie camera and a 16 MP f2.0 rear camera, which ensures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. Not only that, the camera set up includes triple technology autofocus system that ensures a superfast focus time of 0.03 seconds along with laser, phase detection and conventional contrast detection for continuous auto-focus. After this, the phone automatically selects the best one depending on the subject, lighting, and range.
The Backlight (Super HDR) mode allow users to see clearly through daytime shadow, the Super Resolution captures multiple shots simultaneously for a single photograph with stunning 64MP detail, whereas the Low Light mode takes clear and bright photos, even in poor lighting. Along with that, the electronic image stabilization (EIS) system results in stable and shake-free videos.
Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) is equipped with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit octa-core processor together with an Adreno 505 graphics processor, which delivers an outstanding performance and also supports graphically demanding games.
The smartphone comprises of a fingerprint sensor that is conveniently positioned near the top of the rear panel allowing the user's index finger to rest naturally upon it, which enables the user to rapidly lock or unlock the phone or utilize it for app authentication. The sensor functionality is integrated with the camera as well, which allows the user to open the PixelMaster Camera app with a double tap, and a single tap to capture a photo.
Availability and Price
Both variants of Zenfone 3 Max, the 5.5" and 5.2" models are now available in India with a price tag of Rs. 17,999 and Rs. 12,999 respectively. These are available in three stunning metallic colors including Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, and Sand Gold in Asus retail outlets and all e-commerce stores.