- 4 hrs ago Realme C17 Budget Smartphone Officially Launched: What's New?
- 9 hrs ago Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Reliance Jio Might Bring Devices Bundled With Postpaid Plans: Report
- 9 hrs ago Realme Narzo 20 Pro: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Education RRB NTPC Application Status 2020: How To Check Online
- Sports IPL 2020: Game changer Chahal showed how he can get purchase on any surface, says RCB skipper Kohli
- Movies The Priest: Shooting Of The Mammootty-Manju Warrier Starrer To Resume On September 22
- News Suspect in 2008 Bengaluru serial blast case arrested from Kerala
- Finance Amid Row On Farm Bills, Govt Raises MSP On 6 Crops
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 16,000
If you are planning to buy a new camera-centric smartphone, especially around Rs. 15,000 price tag, then make sure that you get a smartphone with a 64MP camera. A smartphone with a 64MP sensor will use pixel-binning technology to take amazing 16MP shots in low-light and it also supports native 4K video recording.
You can buy a smartphone with a 64MP camera sensor that is made by either Sony or Samsung and these phones are guaranteed to offer better camera experience when compared to regular phones with either 12MP or even a 48MP camera thanks to the larger sensor size.
We have curated a list of some of the best 64MP camera smartphones available in the country that cost around Rs. 16,000 and these phones will deliver bang-for-buck smartphone camera experience.
Realme 6 Pro
The Realme 6 Pro powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G is one of the best 64MP camera smartphones. Besides, the high-resolution primary sensor, the device also has a dedicated telephoto and an ultra-wide-angle lens with a dual selfie camera setup, making it the best camera smartphone under Rs. 16,000.
Samsung Galaxy M31
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is the most affordable 64MP camera smartphone from Samsung and this device also has a great AMOLED display with Widevine L1 certification, supporting HD video playback on Netflix and Prime Video. The primary camera on the Galaxy M31 is accompanied by a dedicated ultra-wide angle lens, macro lens, and a depth sensor
The Realme 6 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T and it is one of the most affordable 64MP camera smartphones. The device has a higher refresh rate display with a punch-hole cutout along with a quad-camera setup at the back and retail for Rs. 13,999.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
At the time of launch, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro was one of the most affordable 64MP camera smartphone powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T with at least 6GB RAM, 64GB storage and a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.