- 43 min ago Jio Offers 2GB Free Daily Data For 5 Days To Select Prepaid Users
- 2 hrs ago Acer Swift 3 With Ryzen 4000 Series Mobile CPU Launched For Rs. 59,990 In India
- 11 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- 11 hrs ago Reliance Jio And Airtel Effect: Vodafone-Idea Launches Rs. 251 Data Voucher
- News Moody’s downgrades India’s rating to Baa3
- Lifestyle On Sonakshi Sinha’s Birthday, Her Top 7 Saree Looks From Lootera That Will Leave You Saree-Inspired
- Finance Gold Prices To Scale To Rs. 50,000/10 Gm Sooner Than Expected
- Sports Cologne 2-4 RB Leipzig: Werner on target in return to winning ways
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Automobiles Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Best Keypad Phones To Buy This Diwali Under Rs. 3,000
Smartphone makers have been aggressively advancing to a new edge technology which we get to see in several newly launched devices. And the more innovation leads to the surge in the price of these handsets.
As of now, the users tend to buy either high-end, mid-range or even some entry-level phones, while there are users who still adore the idea of operating keypad phones. Some of these keypad phones are mentioned below which are priced under Rs. 3,000, and they can be availed via Flipkart at several exciting offers.
Offers by Flipkart include 10% instant discount on SBI credit and debit cards, unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, better cashback on HDFC bank debit cards, extra discounts with Axis bank buzz credit cards.
More offers are 10% additional discount on prepaid transactions, 6-month YouTube premium free trial, and attractive exchange offers.
Nokia 8110 4G
The device can be purchased at Rs. 235 per month. The phone comes with a 2.4-inch display, 2MP rear camera, and a 1,500mAh battery.
Samsung Guru Music 2
It is available at Rs. 1,760. It sports a 2-inch QVGA display and an 800mAh battery. It has 16 GB of expandable memory which can store as many as 3000 songs.
The handset comes with unlimited data and offers HD voice calls. The device offers the fastest 4G speeds. The handset also offers several different data plans which will further lure you for buying the phone.
Nokia 216 Dual SIM
The phone is priced at Rs. 2,499 and you will get an extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card on buying the device. It has 16MB RAM and 16MB ROM storage options.
Samsung Metro B313
It is a dual SIM phone which comes with a 2.0-TFT display with a resolution of 176 x 220 pixels. It sports a 0.3MP with LED flash.
Nokia 220 Dual SIM
Get the handset for Rs. 2,500 for 8MB RAM. It is powered by the ARM7 processor. And, it sports a 2.4-inch QVGA display.
It comes with a 2.4-inch display, 32MB RAM, 32MB ROM, 0.3MP rear camera, and a 2,200mAh battery.
The phone is priced at Rs. 849 with 15% off. You will also get an extra Rs. 150 discount on buying the phone via Flipkart. It is equipped with an 800mAh battery and sports a 1.77-inch display.
Micromax X1i Power
It comes at Rs. 836 with 23% off. You will also get Rs. 263 as an extra discount on buying the device. It has a 2.4-inch display and 1,750mAh battery backup.
Micromax X741 (Blue)
It is priced at Rs. 999 with 60% off. It comes with a 32MB RAM, 32MB ROM, 2.4-inch display, and a 1,750mAh battery.
It is available at Rs. 820. You will get a 10% instant discount on SBI debit and credit cards.
It is available at Rs. 599. And you will get 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, and an extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, on buying the device.
Samsung Guru FM Plus SM-B110E/D
The handset is available at Rs. 1,500. It is equipped with an 800mAh battery and sports a 1.5-inch display.
It comes with 4MB RAM and 4MB ROM storage options. And, it is backed with an 800mAh battery capacity. It can be purchased at Rs. 900.
Karbonn Jumbo K9
It is priced at Rs. 1,086 and it has a microSD card slot which is expandable up to 8GB. It is equipped with a 1,800mAh battery.