- 1 min ago Carl Pei Claims Apple's Key Partner Foxconn Refused To Make Nothing Phone (1)
- 45 min ago Vivo Crackdown: India Freezes Export of 27,000 Phones Worth $15 Million
- 2 hrs ago Microsoft Inks "10-Year Commitment” to Bring Call of Duty to Nintendo Consoles
- 2 hrs ago New Radio Telescope Wants To Discover Alien Life In the Universe
- Finance Aadhaar card correction- Here is How to do Correction in Aadhaar Card Online and Offline
- Education ATMA Exam Dates 2023 Available Now: Know the Notification Release Date, Eligibility Criteria, & Exam Pattern H
- Travel Stunning Bridges Of India That Are True Engineering Marvels
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Queency Catches Up With Nivaa And Sherina; Posts An Adorable Photo On Social Media
- Sports Croatia vs Brazil, FIFA World Cup 2022: Dream11 Prediction, Possible Line-ups and Fantasy Tips
- News MCD poll results: AAP inches towards majority mark, BJP puts up tough fight; Congress far behind
- Automobiles Top 5 Cars In November 2022 – Baleno Takes The Top Step Of The Podium
- Lifestyle Why Marriages Are Not Held During Dhanurmasam Month
Best Smartphones To Buy In Diwali Under Rs. 20,000: Redmi K20, Realme XT, Nokia 7.2 And More
Diwali is only two days away from now and many users still seem confused about picking the smartphones they had expected. Just to properly brief you with the choice of smartphones you're looking for, we have introduced a list of some handsets which are priced under Rs. 20,000.
Flipkart gives 10% instant discount on SBI credit and debit cards, unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, better cashback on HDFC bank debit cards, extra discounts with Axis bank buzz credit cards.
More offers are 10% additional discount on prepaid transactions, 6-month YouTube premium free trial, and attractive exchange offers. You will also get warranty services on these smartphones.
As far as specs are concerned, these devices are backed with up to 5,000 mAh battery along with fast charging support. These handsets sport as much as 6.5-inch or even bigger display size, offering a truly engrossing cinematic view.
The enlisted smartphones feature RAM and ROM of bigger sizes. And underneath these smartphones sit snappy and powerful chipset which will offer you the kind of user-experience you're looking for.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
It is available at Rs. 11,999 with 25% off. You will also get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange. The handset sports a dual rear camera setup including a 48MP primary lens, and a single front camera.
Samsung Galaxy M30s
The starting EMI for the device is from Rs. 775 per month. Some key specs of the device include a 5,000mAh battery backup, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, and a 6.4-inch display.
The device is priced at Rs. 15,999 with 5% off. And, you will be getting an extra Rs.1,000 discount on buying the handset. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor. It also comes with an FHD+ super AMOLED display and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A50s
On buying the phone, you will get an extra discount of Rs. 3,901. It sports a triple rear camera setup that goes as a 48MP, 5MP, and an 8MP lens. And, at the front, it ships with a 32MP selfie snapper.
Xiaomi Mi A3
The handset comes with an AMOLED display, 7th Gen in-screen fingerprint sensor, 4030mAh high-capacity battery, AI Smart triple rear cameras, and a 32MP selfie lens.
Samsung Galaxy A50
The handset is priced at Rs. 16,999. You will get an extra discount of Rs. 4,001 on the phone. Also, on buying the device you will get an extra Rs. 1,000 off on Samsung smart TVs.
Get the device with no-cost EMI option starting from Rs. 1,187 per month with a 25% down payment. You will get an extra Rs. 1,000 off over regular exchange value on the handset.
The smartphone price after a 4% discount starts from Rs. 19,999 for 8GB RAM ad 128GB ROM storage option. It comes with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 technology, in-display fingerprint sensor, and face unlock.
OPPO F11 Pro
The smartphone comes from Rs. 15,990 with 44% off. As a special price, you will be getting an extra Rs. 13,000 discount on purchasing the device. It comes with a pop-up camera option, 6GB RAM, and 64GB ROM.
OPPO A9 2020
While buying the handset, you will get up to Rs. 13,300 off on exchange and an extra Rs. 2,500 off over regular exchange value. It packs a quad rear camera setup and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M40
The handset not only can be purchased at a starting EMI from Rs. 980 per month. Even using other standard EMI plans, you can obtain the device. The handset is shipped with 6GB RAM.
The smartphone can be purchased with an extra discount of Rs. 3,000. It sports a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, and a 3,500mAh battery. And, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
Xiaomi Redmi K20
The handset can be purchased with a 10% instant discount on SBI debit and credit cards, 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, and an extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card.
The device is available with an extra discount of Rs. 13,832. And, you will also get a 6-month YouTube premium free trial, and attractive exchange offers.
Motorola One Vision
It is priced at Rs. 14,999 with 34% off. You will get up to Rs. 10,800 off on exchange offer and an extra Rs. 8,000 discount. It sports a 48MP primary rear camera lens and a 3,500mAh battery.