- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- Automobiles Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Bestselling Premium Smartphones: Apple Dominates This Segment In Q1 2020
Though there are many choices in the affordable market segment, the premium smartphones are selling well. However, during the first quarter of this year, the premium smartphone market segment witnessed a drop of 13% year-on-year. This isn't surprising as the overall smartphone shipments saw a slowdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
While there is a drop in the sales of premium smartphones, this segment has still contributed to 57% of the overall global smartphone revenue in the same period. What's interesting is that Apple led the premium segment with a majority of the market share.
The other brands such as Samsung and Huawei follow the same. Though the entire segment witnessed a drop, Oppo's market share grew by 67%, claims a report by Counterpoint Research.
Here, we have detailed five bestselling premium smartphones in the first half of this year. Take a look at these models from here.
Apple iPhone 11
Apple iPhone 11 is the most affordable variant in the iPhone 11 series. The device features dual cameras at the rear where both are 12MP sensors, a TrueDepth camera sensor at the front, fast-charging and Qi wireless charging support, and a powerful Apple A13 Bionic chipset.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro
Apple iPhone 11 Pro features a 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR display, a six-core Apple A13 Bionic processor, a triple-camera setup at the rear with a 12MP primary sensor, iOS 13, and a 12MP front camera sensor. The smartphone comes with support for Qi wireless charging too.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
The most advanced iPhone to date is the iPhone 11 Pro Max. This device features a 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display, a powerful Apple A13 Bionic processor, a triple-camera setup comprising of three 13MP sensors and a long-lasting battery backup that can last up to 20 hours.
Apple iPhone XR
Apple iPhone XR launched back in 2018 is among the bestselling premium smartphones. The device features a 6.1-inch LCD Liquid Retina display, an Apple A12 Bionic chipset, support for 4K video recording, wireless charging and dual-SIM with an e-SIM.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G makes use of a 6.53-inch display with Gorilla Glass 6 protection, an octa-core Huawei Kirin 990 5G processor, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage space. The smartphone flaunts a quad-camera setup with a 40MP primary sensor, a 40MP secondary sensor, an 8MP tertiary sensor, and a 3D ToF sensor. There are other goodies such as a 4500mAh battery and standard connectivity aspects.